Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

This will be my last post on Coach T. First let me say that I am very mad at many people on here and at Coach T in general. I believe that RR was very un fairly treated. Once again I am very very mad.

now you gonna makes us try to figure out who the new guy on CoachT is. Lmbo I think all of you up there are Snake Oil Salesmen. Edited by TheBlackPearl

These coaches have no one advising them on the PR piece of this so they deny everything and lie to kids until they have a signed agreement, then they cut and run. It's not classy or adult or good business or anything else. Only a complete lapdog/doormat would accept this in any other phase of life. It's shady and cowardly. Period. Call it what it is.

Easy for someone to say if you've never been in that situation.

that s BS response WIP. everyone is in situations everyday where integrity or sneaking around and lying are the forks in the road. We all make our choices and so did Coach K and RR. making excuses is pathetic and an exercise in jock sniffing at it's worst. have some self worth and stop letting high school football coaches wall all over you and your kids. and calling it classy is bizarro world thinking - as one of the forrest posters did. coach K looked like he had been crying in his first centennial photo. his conscience convicted him. there is no room for touchy feely debate here. its unethical, its lying, and its lying to children. yeah, really classy

Ok Princess Mike.. again its none of your business. If I wanted to write a book about it I would, didn't think you would need to know each and every detail. I'm not going back and forth with you because obviously I don't care as much as you about this. Next time I will give you step by step procedure on how it all went down.. who cares.. Oh that would be you.. I guess?? but why?? This move does not affect you in any way..

BTW.. I never once said any of this was a lie.. Look back at my post... You think I'm smokin Potter but I'm not..

I'm just messing with ya. Just saying. I didn't want you to spread the wrong information of how it went down. Truth be known, other than your attack on me (which btw me and beerman have talked outside of here and cleared the air we are all good), but truth be know I respected your posts you seem to be actually for both schools even though you are MCHSWarrior. So I apologize to you if I offended you. I just wanted to correct you since I seriously am in the know a little more than most think. Keep it real buddy, I'm not mad at ya. I won't say anything mean anymore. To repeat myself I just wanted to state the truth because I was bashed for what folks thought was lies but was actually truth. I didn't want others to do the same to you good buddy.

This will be my last post on Coach T. First let me say that I am very mad at many people on here and at Coach T in general. I believe that RR was very un fairly treated. Once again I am very very mad.

Little rikki what kind of mess is? I garuntee you it was the durn players treated unfairly by the SOS. Hall of Famer said the SOS wad promoted to assistant principal. The SOS told the boys he wasnt leaving. That was a bunch of mess. That is what that man from Ronnies red eye said. You think im joking but im not.

Ameriga it's not a bs response at all. I don't know RR or K. I don't know what was said by either coach to the players, to the community, etc. I would hope that lies were not told. However, if either coach withheld information about applying, looking for other jobs, etc it is his right to do so. A coach, Heck a person, has to do what is right for his family. Sometimes coaches can be punished for looking at better opportunities. It's not right but it happens. I've known coaches who were fired, coaches who lost responsibilities, and coaches whose family suffered because they were honest and told their employers they were looking for other opportunities. Until you are in those shoes you should not judge.

I'm just messing with ya. Just saying. I didn't want you to spread the wrong information of how it went down. Truth be known, other than your attack on me (which btw me and beerman have talked outside of here and cleared the air we are all good), but truth be know I respected your posts you seem to be actually for both schools even though you are MCHSWarrior. So I apologize to you if I offended you. I just wanted to correct you since I seriously am in the know a little more than most think. Keep it real buddy, I'm not mad at ya. I won't say anything mean anymore. To repeat myself I just wanted to state the truth because I was bashed for what folks thought was lies but was actually truth. I didn't want others to do the same to you good buddy.

Confucius say no... I am very confused again dagumit?? Attack on you? I have no idea what you are talking about.  I am ecstatic about you and Beerman, so happy you got everything worked out. I just enjoy HS football and most all schools in the valley. My team gets beat I will cheer for any kid from SP, WHS, SCHS etc... like i said before no need to apologize to me, I'm a big boy.. I dont recall you saying anything mean little buddy..You did get pretty angry with Beerman though! I am very glad that you're not mad at me.. I just might quit this Coach T stuff if you were still mad.. and I mean it! You think I'm smokin Potter but I'm not! Were good mate!

1. Watching some of you morons go into apoplectic seizures and get yourselves all worked up over your own hot air is almost as good as winning on the field. 2. Ever sweeter seeing seeing that homer skillethead reporter get punked. 3. At least you'll still have RR to blame your mental illness on. 4. Oh and of course none of you were wrong. 5. "RR lied to everyone" and his mama, 6. McCallie talked to VG and he convinced them to pull the deal, we were just cage rattlin', etc. Batten down the hatches and Man the light switch.

Old Pirate says, 1. Hot Air....? Figure that hot air came from round the jailhouse. 2. Figure that reporter ain't the one that got punked, you sir certainly did. 3. You Jasperlites can feel free to blame the SOS for Yous mental state fer sure. 4. All you kinfolkes were wrong & some.....SP folkes too that got comatose. 5. Guarantee all the fellers on coacht knowds everyone was lied to. 6. Lock the doors, batten down the hatches cause with you fellers love interest with the SOS, figure he'll recruit some youngons that is sick of wearing puke purple. Yep..........recon.......so...... ESPPFILTAO........... Edited by OLD PIRATE