Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Coach T is very sympathetic to SP. I understand this of course as The skilletheads are very active and fill a lot of dead air with their silliness. The catch twenty-two is that like locust they leave the landscape barren and drive many sane people off. This creates a vicious cycle and in which most of the activity is SP driven and mods are SP sympathetic.

There are idiots in Jasper as well. We all have them. Every team has them. I haven't even see any SP mods on here in several years.

There are idiots in Jasper as well. We all have them. Every team has them. I haven't even see any SP mods on here in several years.

No argument there are idiots all over. But you can't argue that the T is very sympathetic, nostalgic, lenient, romantically involved, etc with the SP idiots. Which I understand as they fill the pages. I expect there will be repercussions for this very discussion. As in the past. It will start with reply from a mod then the lock out until I genuflect, which I will refuse.

Edited by rikberry

No argument there are idiots all over. But you can't argue that the T is very sympathetic, nostalgic, lenient, romantically involved, etc with the SP idiots. Which I understand as they fill the pages. I expect there will be repercussions for this very discussion. As in the past. It will start with reply from a mod then the lock out until I genuflect, which I will refuse.

So tell me this. You really get banned regularly?

Coach T is very sympathetic to SP. I understand this of course as The skilletheads are very active and fill a lot of dead air with their silliness. The catch twenty-two is that like locust they leave the landscape barren and drive many sane people off. This creates a vicious cycle and in which most of the activity is SP driven and mods are SP sympathetic.

Little rikki what kind of mess is? Talking about being sympathetic. You should have been thrown I the hole for the comments and jokes you made about the ooltewah mess. You think im joking but im not.

Little rikki what kind of mess is? Talking about being sympathetic. You should have been thrown I the hole for the comments and jokes you made about the ooltewah mess. You think im joking but im not.

Boy Dillard recon I done told you RickBerry done appoligized for that mess! Recon he self imposed himself as well.. Recon yous the ones talkin about shovin fudge rounds smewhere and sliding around on Murphy's pole awhile back! Let me ask you a question you forgave ole Vic when he skipped town on ya... Can't you forgive RickBerry just this one time? I ain't just a jokin either! Edited by Astimeexpires01

Boy Dillard recon I done told you RickBerry done appoligized for that mess! Recon he self imposed himself as well.. Recon yous the ones talkin about shovin fudge rounds smewhere and sliding around on Murphy's pole awhile back! Let me ask you a question you forgave ole Vic when he skipped town on ya... Can't you forgive RickBerry just this one time? I ain't just a jokin either!

Don't bother with em. It's easy to forgive one's self. One can decide to leave, get fake mad at Coach T so they can explain why their profile will go dead and then when the job falls through come back and forgive yourself for leaving and everything is back to abnormal. Besides it ain't easy to come back from having that can of Red Bull rammed sideways up yer fudge round. You can see the terror that RR causes and for good reason. You don't forget trauma like that over night.

Don't bother with em. It's easy to forgive one's self. One can decide to leave, get fake mad at Coach T so they can explain why their profile will go dead and then when the job falls through come back and forgive yourself for leaving and everything is back to abnormal. Besides it ain't easy to come back from having that can of Red Bull rammed sideways up yer fudge round. You can see the terror that RR causes and for good reason. You don't forget trauma like that over night.

+1😄

The SOS ain't causing a nary bit of trauma, he ain't made a block or scored a nary time on the Pirates. BTW, he ain't even been able to figure out how to stop 2 players that beat the warriors neither!! Now that recent group of youngons wearing puke purple...,theys another matter. You tithing fellers are eat up with the BS told you. The kids wearing the helmets are the heroes......not a Snake Oil Salesman that thinks he is too good to be a HC in Marion County & feels strongly enough not to send his son to school with kids living in the same neighborhood. Never forget....the youngons are the real heroes......At ease private..... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Little rikki I garuntee you they aint been nothing shoved up're except that durn camera that doctor uses for that colon procedure. You Jasperlites like to falsely accuse people. I garuntee you should have learned your lesson when you blamed them durn students for that McKrylon mans paint job. The SOS aint caused no terror. You better take some of that tithe money and by you a durn ankle bracelet for him. Did you forgive yourself for the jokes about that ooltewah situation? Let me ask you a question. Where is lying lips? Ever since the SOS has went job hunting he is went subterranean. You think im joking but im not.