Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

I heard another possible rumor at the liars table today. I was told that CRR got his hand spat because he used some money that he wasn't suppose to use or didn't get approval to use this money. Sounds like another jealousy type rumor. I'm not spreading lies, I'm just typing what I hear. I want to see how many pages this one goes with nothing but junk posts haha. Truth or lies?

So 3,2,1 and GO!!!

I heard another possible rumor at the liars table today. I was told that CRR got his hand spat because he used some money that he wasn't suppose to use or didn't get approval to use this money. Sounds like another jealousy type rumor. I'm not spreading lies, I'm just typing what I hear. I want to see how many pages this one goes with nothing but junk posts haha. Truth or lies?

So 3,2,1 and GO!!!

If this is true he may have to take the McCallie job.. This would never happen in Meigs County!

Just someone typing to type. Half the sp posters can't tell you a thing about our players, but let Rick Ross name come up and everyone is "in the know".

Beerman you are full of mess. I garuntee you that man from Ronnies red eye knows about this mess with the SOS. He knows alot more than that garbage mess you put on here. You think im joking but im not.