Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

No sir he did not win the game. He made some big plays but a total team effort.

Plus great coaching. The coaching staff at Boyd is really great. Just really good guys.

did you see video of the game

No. One of our dads that was there told me Logan made a HUGE difference in the game. He said that if Logan had not have played we would not have won. Not discounting the team. Just simply giving credit due.

What kind of mess is this? Take off your durn rose colored glasses. The SOS is just wanting some more of the little fellars money. Grider makes me real mad sometimes but he has put his time into those boys. The SOS has had four jobs in three years. You think im joking but im not.

You are correct when you talk about SOS. It's the same ole s#$& with every post. And I ain't just a joking either!

So....OL Pirate and Pirate Mike are now, all of the sudden, talking normal, without any of that hick slang?!? Something is up and someone is in contempt of court. The jury is dismissed and session is adjourned.

PS: Congrats to all region players. Great banquet tonight.

i only talk that way to get OP and Roya attention. Good job by MC to get CRR as VP as well. Nice move. Gotta do what you gotta do to keep the best ones in office. I would have done it to, BUT I hope there hasn't been any with interest not only from MC or MC middle, but also from other schools in the county. Be careful putting all of your eggs in one basket. You know the rest. As far as the DC job at McCallie I guess he lied to them? Or was all that just a rumor that even the local #1 highly credited radio station bought into as well?? I guess that's where's the S.O.S comes from. Even though we all know OP is a S.O.S himself. That's how he knows all this jargon. He lives it himself. Anyways, good luck to MC. I'm glad he is staying. Overall talent by one specific player in last years game was the difference in those 3rd and longs. Plays were drawn up that were covered perfectly but one very athletic QB dice and Jules and broke tackles and scrambled for 45-50 yards later for a TD. CVG had yalls DC in a frenzy with his play calling in the first half. In the 2nd half we just got tired, mostly from chasing the QB. Either way comment if you want about how I'm wrong that's fine that's fine. Coach Peak dialed up a great defense and you can count on it happening again.

You are correct when you talk about SOS. It's the same ole s#$& with every post. And I ain't just a joking either!

Barney is going to put you in the slammer for talking like that. Let me ask you a question. How is a heep of them other teachers that has put in a lot more time at Jasper than the SOS had been there going to like this?. I garuntee you Jasperlites is going to regret this mess when the SOS leaves you high and dry. You think im joking but im not.

i only talk that way to get OP and Roya attention. Good job by MC to get CRR as VP as well. Nice move. Gotta do what you gotta do to keep the best ones in office. I would have done it to, BUT I hope there hasn't been any with interest not only from MC or MC middle, but also from other schools in the county. Be careful putting all of your eggs in one basket. You know the rest. As far as the DC job at McCallie I guess he lied to them? Or was all that just a rumor that even the local #1 highly credited radio station bought into as well?? I guess that's where's the S.O.S comes from. Even though we all know OP is a S.O.S himself. That's how he knows all this jargon. He lives it himself. Anyways, good luck to MC. I'm glad he is staying. Overall talent by one specific player in last years game was the difference in those 3rd and longs. Plays were drawn up that were covered perfectly but one very athletic QB dice and Jules and broke tackles and scrambled for 45-50 yards later for a TD. CVG had yalls DC in a frenzy with his play calling in the first half. In the 2nd half we just got tired, mostly from chasing the QB. Either way comment if you want about how I'm wrong that's fine that's fine. Coach Peak dialed up a great defense and you can count on it happening again.

LOPAO.....The hour, The Day or Year is Not important.....just another bridge burnt when & if Potter was lied to! But then....Is It Over......the saga continues.... Edited by OLD PIRATE