Nashville Christian 2016

NCSWins

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Losing 15 seniors will be hard for any 1A school and NCS is no exception. I'm looking forward to seeing #8 eligible after sitting out a year finally getting to sling the rock. The development of the young guys in the weight room and in track. Next season has already begun. Let's go!

Losing 15 seniors will be hard for any 1A school and NCS is no exception. I'm looking forward to seeing #8 eligible after sitting out a year finally getting to sling the rock. The development of the young guys in the weight room and in track. Next season has already begun. Let's go!

where did new qb transfer from?

Which kids have been offered on next years team besides lawless. i already know about the new qb for next year but because he sat out a year I wouldn't think he would be getting looks yet

No one yet. Were he eligible this past year, he would've had a real chance to take the starting position. He's good.

Both of the main RBs for next year will be 1000 yard rushers unless held back by the coaches. There will be at least two more RBs added to the mix.

The line will be affected by the seiors leaving, but we have some up and coming guys there who will garner interest from colleges. #76 being chief among them.

Just opinions. Nothing etched in stone. You can't control what colleges want. You can only prepare yourself. Get stronger, faster, watch film and become a better player.