Ravenwood fans

ramanorton

Wake up folks you've only won 2 state titles not 15 like your opponents last night. Enjoy the moment it doesn't last long, before you know it the first weekend in December will be here and we know our rebels will be there in cookeville playing for another championship. Will the Ravenwood raptors be there no one knows but that's the difference between a real team who knows they will be playing for a state championship and one who only hopes they will. Congratulations to Ravenwood they earned it this year. I just hope the raptors do make it back next year that's all I've got to say

Hang on there little Billy.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

I think it's the difference between having a really competitive playoff bracket and schedule on one side every year, and mauling the competition the whole year every year until you make it to the semis. Maryville never really gets challenged until the state and rarely the semis... I think thats y people whine about yall playing other powerhouses from other areas, cause their aren't many over there except little brother. Some just wann see y'all lose and some just genuinely wanna see the best team in the state play in more competitive games. But I said all this just to say your post was stupid.

Never get challenged ...lol , I assure you Cookeville , Blackman and Oakland were all a challenge

The Ravenwood student section is special.  How'd they find that many white shirts to wear in such cold weather?  Two years in a row they've filled an entire section at Tennessee Tech.  I'm pretty sure that Tennessee Tech fans don't even fill entire sections at Tech games.  Maryville students only filled up about half a section from what I could tell.  We had a pretty good showing, but the Ravenwood fans have really brought it the past two years.  

The Ravenwood student section is special.  How'd they find that many white shirts to wear in such cold weather?  Two years in a row they've filled an entire section at Tennessee Tech.  I'm pretty sure that Tennessee Tech fans don't even fill entire sections at Tech games.  Maryville students only filled up about half a section from what I could tell.  We had a pretty good showing, but the Ravenwood fans have really brought it the past two years.  

Did you make it MaryvilleRebels ? Never mind , I saw your answer on other thread . Glad you could Make it !

Edited by pepvol

Maryville students only filled up about half a section from what I could tell. 

MR until tha administration att MHS becomes a littull moore accommodating two tha stewdunt body....Thay weal find othur thangs two do....A last seccund pep bus cood not bee filled and wuz cancelled....Where as tha Ravunwould admin. encouraged and promoted their stewdunt body inn attendin' tha gaim aftur whut eye red this week......and ewe saw tha results..... :popcorneater:

MR until tha administration att MHS becomes a littull moore accommodating two tha stewdunt body....Thay weal find othur thangs two do....A last seccund pep bus cood not bee filled and wuz cancelled....Where as tha Ravunwould admin. encouraged and promoted their stewdunt body inn attendin' tha gaim aftur whut eye red this week......and ewe saw tha results..... :popcorneater:

That is a shame.  I am not sure the MHS administration has ever been the type to actually do anything to benefit the student body.  They are too busy trying to be dictators instead of actually doing what might be best and doing things that could make high school a memorable time for the students.  It is sad that it hasn't gotten better, and has possibly gotten worse, since I went there.