Hampton 2016

uknoit2

:D

Ole Mike has those Benfield boys ground-n-pounding it up there now...This upcoming game will be a blast...Atmosphere alone would be worth traveling hours to attend

They're gonna grind the dogs into powder :)

Onblk, we gotta kid in our karate school who went to greenback. He transferred to mt heritage. His name is bubba

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Pujo, Just wanted to let ya know these Dogs are putting in the work thus far!!

I keep up Dawgdad and i,ve heard good reports. Should get better when the Basketball stuff is over. Should be another fun year in Bulldog Land. Can't wait until the pads go to popping.

• 3 weeks later...

Well Pujo, I'm not seeing the EXTRA effort I feel it will take for this unit to reach potential this season. I hope they don't think just because they were good last season means they will be again.

If effort, respect for team and leadership doesn't rear it's head soon, then the disrespect, bad attitudes and problem will....And Michael won't put up with that crap.

We both know how much work and sacrifice it takes DAILY to play this game at a high level...I hope they haven't forgotten what hard work and right attitude does for one...individually and as a team

Well Pujo, I'm not seeing the EXTRA effort I feel it will take for this unit to reach potential this season. I hope they don't think just because they were good last season means they will be again.

If effort, respect for team and leadership doesn't rear it's head soon, then the disrespect, bad attitudes and problem will....And Michael won't put up with that crap.

We both know how much work and sacrifice it takes DAILY to play this game at a high level...I hope they haven't forgotten what hard work and right attitude does for one...individually and as a team

We had several good reasons why we were the team we were last season. Its like the old saying ,some people dreem of things and some people work to make dreams a reality. Hope Micheal don't inherit a bunch of disrespectful slackers in his 1st season. That boy would blow a gasket.

That's too bad, uknoit. Now that the greatest mind in our sport has moved back up the mountain, so will the winning tradition. You don't lose faith in winners. And Mike Lunsford, whoo! every day of his life, just keeps winning and winning and winning! Learn to love it and learn to live with it. Diamonds are forever and so is cloudland football! Whooooo!! :)

Yea, forever gonna have that L after playing the DOGS!

U Gotta stop drinking that colored water King!

The same mind is still in Hampton...just in a younger body

Whooo! That's what they said about Dale Jr. How many titles has he won? We have the Man in roan mountain. The Proven one. This is gonna be a rivalry that will go down in sports history. Landers are gonna topple the dogs come September :)