Hampton 2016

uknoit2

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'll see a few new names on the boards. If not, we'll just have to trash talk amongst ourselves :)

I'm sure several will come out of the wood works. This will be the Cloudland of old. Those were some great times. Cloudland and Hampton don't matter so much to me but I'd love to see both at a high level.

I'm sure several will come out of the wood works. This will be the Cloudland of old. Those were some great times. Cloudland and Hampton don't matter so much to me but I'd love to see both at a high level.

I've tried to tell uknoit.  This won't be a Pittman coached team.  I hope his feelings ain't hurt too bad when the dogs go to the shed, lol.  It has to be a little hard for you, Pujo.  You've got flesh and blood at both schools.  Heck, I look at you guys as family eventhough we ain't blood.  Little Mike has got a bright future ahead.  He has a good football mind and knows what it takes to win.  I wonder where he got that from?  The one thing that stands out to me is Mike has been a head coach longer than junior has been alive.  Experience is everything.  This is juniors first go around.  Its easy to say well, that's Lunsfords boy.  Hampton will be ok.  But they are different people.  We already know what Mike can do as a leader.  The jury is out on the kid.  With that said, I hope Hampton goes 9-1 :)

I've tried to tell uknoit.  This won't be a Pittman coached team.  I hope his feelings ain't hurt too bad when the dogs go to the shed, lol.  It has to be a little hard for you, Pujo.  You've got flesh and blood at both schools.  Heck, I look at you guys as family eventhough we ain't blood.  Little Mike has got a bright future ahead.  He has a good football mind and knows what it takes to win.  I wonder where he got that from?  The one thing that stands out to me is Mike has been a head coach longer than junior has been alive.  Experience is everything.  This is juniors first go around.  Its easy to say well, that's Lunsfords boy.  Hampton will be ok.  But they are different people.  We already know what Mike can do as a leader.  The jury is out on the kid.  With that said, I hope Hampton goes 9-1 :)

What you said. I love Mikes situation at Cloudland. Micheal is stepping into a much tougher situation.

:D This game has taken on a meaning that only few saw a coming...I don't think we have a good understanding on just how intense this is gonna be.

Heard we had the Ole speed coach out there today. Glad to hear that. He don't have to worry about these kids selling out for him. They have the desire to be their best. Love it.

Heard we had the Ole speed coach out there today. Glad to hear that. He don't have to worry about these kids selling out for him. They have the desire to be their best. Love it.

Yep! And the high level help he's brought with him sees potential in a couple to compete in big time meets after football season at UC!

The high schools after practice training was INTENSE with the new coach he brought to help....WOW!!

What you said. I love Mikes situation at Cloudland. Micheal is stepping into a much tougher situation.

There's good and bad everywhere Pujo.

Mike said last season was "probably" his funnest with the parents and players he had.

Michael's in a tougher situation due to the fact that winning is expected and any slack will be seen, by SOME, as expected failure...He's got the support that matters tho

Mike said last season was "probably" his funnest with the parents and players he had.

Michael's in a tougher situation due to the fact that winning is expected and any slack will be seen, by SOME, as expected failure...He's got the support that matters 

Yep! And the high level help he's brought with him sees potential in a couple to compete in big time meets after football season at UC!

The high schools after practice training was INTENSE with the new coach he brought to help....WOW!!

Sounds like a winner to me. Contrary to what some thing,you can teach speed and quickness.I'm thrilled that these guys are willing to give their time to help our kids.

Michael's in a tougher situation due to the fact that winning is expected and any slack will be seen, by SOME, as expected failure...He's got the support that matters tho

I agree about the good and bad thing. Micheal does have good support but  he also huge huge shoe's to fill. Parents need to be parents and let the coaches do the coaching. I've heard some crazy stories from last season.Just hope Michael can cope with the nuts as good as Mike could.You would be surprised at what all went on.

King, only reason we'll be going to the shed is to tell you all its time dry it up and go home!

And hey! I've never received my Lone Star steak dinner from you from years back...ya slacker hoser

It would be an honor to give you some comfort food after we blow Hampton off Orr field :)