Hampton 2016

uknoit2

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did read that!

In his position, I can't figure out how you do that in just one area of the state tho.

Pujo and I are starting our donation drive for our new field and facilities...Should have enough $$ by yr 2269

It's not directly Bill, the governor.  It's the company side and since they are from Knoxville and the Pilot HQ is here, they are doing it here.  Might need to start practicing in sand with ankle weights.

It looks nice, but I'm not a big fan either.  I've seen some studies about kids, especially soccer goalies, having higher cancer rates after playing on the turf that uses crushed, recycled tires.

It's not directly Bill, the governor.  It's the company side and since they are from Knoxville and the Pilot HQ is here, they are doing it here.  Might need to start practicing in sand with ankle weights.

It looks nice, but I'm not a big fan either.  I've seen some studies about kids, especially soccer goalies, having higher cancer rates after playing on the turf that uses crushed, recycled tires.

Looks purdy and very little maintenance, You can practice and play on it regardless of weather. 

We talk about it every year...Goals! Or the lack there of!

The majority worked hard in practice then went home....some worked hard in weight room....Few "pushed" themselves due to the fact that they had no goal(s) set to reach.

I bet some may have had different attitudes had they ended up like Chase Taylor! That boy would have killed to be playing this season!! I am excited to see what he produces next season

Taylor and Russell will be studs. Next years team should have some Big strong kids.

Interesting about the study!

As for the Gov thingy, couldn't care less what he/they do...Was once a fan of his, but he's taken the "nut" trail too LOL

Taylor and Russell will be studs. Next years team should have some Big strong kids.

IF THEY WILL WORK, they will be very special...I'm already told of some that want to be working on routes, timing, strength, etc, but getting no interest from others that should be interested! If I wasn't on the hardwood, I'd be working with my new QB!

IF THEY WILL WORK, they will be very special...I'm already told of some that want to be working on routes, timing, strength, etc, but getting no interest from others that should be interested! If I wasn't on the hardwood, I'd be working with my new QB!

New QB is the least of my worries. I'd say most of our pass catchers are playing BB.  I'm never around Jr High . What does it look like as far as football goes.

New QB is the least of my worries. I'd say most of our pass catchers are playing BB.  I'm never around Jr High . What does it look like as far as football goes.

Have no worries about new QB....He's wanting to work and hopefully some will follow.

As for incoming freshmen, you never really know, ya know!

If you remember, we used to talk about these Juniors and Seniors when they were in 7th and 8th grade....We knew what they were made of and how good they'd be...I don't have a bead on this bunch of 8th graders, but I do know much work and sacrifice will be needed if they expect to contribute in next couple years ...A couple skill players with good size for middle school ball...But that's middle school ball...A few kids should end up good linemen in HS.

I expect JJ Chambers' brother to be a hard worker and good player in HS....And I expect the same from mine.

In my opinion, some of the middle school basketball players need to come out for FB! I feel the same about some on the HS basketball team....I doubt any are D1 basketball players anyways and FB can only help em!

Have no worries about new QB....He's wanting to work and hopefully some will follow.

As for incoming freshmen, you never really know, ya know!

If you remember, we used to talk about these Juniors and Seniors when they were in 7th and 8th grade....We knew what they were made of and how good they'd be...I don't have a bead on this bunch of 8th graders, but I do know much work and sacrifice will be needed if they expect to contribute in next couple years ...A couple skill players with good size for middle school ball...But that's middle school ball...A few kids should end up good linemen in HS.

I expect JJ Chambers' brother to be a hard worker and good player in HS....And I expect the same from mine.

In my opinion, some of the middle school basketball players need to come out for FB! I feel the same about some on the HS basketball team....I doubt any are D1 basketball players anyways and FB can only help em!

I've heard a lot about the Hughes kid. How big an ole boy is he.

To beat the marion county's,  its gonna take even more effort.  I'm sure you all had boys who worked their butts off like LJ, Coby, ole 74.  But the linemen will have to get stronger, faster, and meaner.  One of the reason Cloudland has faded is no work at all.   We've just lost our way in RM