Hampton 2016

uknoit2

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see the speed training still going on...Now to get a few more participating...BTW, basketball playing is not an excuse for missing out on this...The two can easily be worked together...And this is a great opportunity for the "bigs" to get faster in the off season too

Oh so you gonna start running?😨

Good to see the speed training still going on...Now to get a few more participating...BTW, basketball playing is not an excuse for missing out on this...The two can easily be worked together...And this is a great opportunity for the "bigs" to get faster in the off season too

What days and what time. 

I posted this on another thread and figured I just copy to here also...I'm not upset at how ETSU does athletic business because that's how they've ALWAYS done local talent and I figured it hadn't changed any.

Must be nice to have a local school want local players.....ETSU here is playing the same game they played when the program went belly up!

They are dropping $30 million on a new stadium and proclaiming how locals can come watch the local recruited HS players play in college right here....They come and see the local HS coaches, explain how much they want our players, invite these players to all the home games and make em feel they're wanted....They then crawfish and want our local HS players to "walk on" so out of state players can be given the scholarships...Saw A LOT of great local players done this way in the 80's and 90's

ETSU will struggle, once again, to get local support because of the way they conduct business

Very proud...Trying to keep mine out of the Ivy league and closer to home Geeeeez!!

He may join up with Pujo's boy and play college ball down the road a bit...Only time will tell

I'm happy as a lark with everything, great season and career for both, good leadership and great kids around um. Seems as both will get to play at the next level . Couldn't be happier.