Hampton 2016

uknoit2

That's what he said...That and other things!

Pujo, I slightly disagree...Yes, winning brings crowds but still wouldn't be as large as the crowds coming to see locals compete...This isn't Alabama, Clemson or even UT so winning alone won't cut it IMO.

Funny how some locals are good enough to be offered from Maryville and others but not good enough to be a Buc...Always been that way tho

You have some valid points, I'm sure local people would be a lot more apt to go to a game if locals were on the field. Appy State has tore it up over the years and I've never been inside their stadium. Watauga had a great running back and App never gave the kid a nod, he went to Montana State  and they ended up playing App State in the playoffs, the kid ran all over um and ended up winning the N C.Reason App State didn't recruit the kid was because he didn't fit their style of offence.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad we don't have to try to figure out how to stop em anymore that's for sure!! but I'm very happy for em and proud of em for representing our region the way they have for years. I'm glad your guys up there finally got enough publicity for that to happen for em!

Had a back about 3 years ago that rushed for over 2000 yards that didn't make All State. Glad we got some attention now maybe some more kids will be noticed. I also think both these kids will play at the next level and do what it takes to play,that should help  future kids getting a chance. These 2 have Heart and pride and the chance to play together, I think that increases their chances quite a bit.. Its hard to beat a chance to play with best friends. Shoot, they about like brothers.

Had a back about 3 years ago that rushed for over 2000 yards that didn't make All State. Glad we got some attention now maybe some more kids will be noticed. I also think both these kids will play at the next level and do what it takes to play,that should help future kids getting a chance. These 2 have Heart and pride and the chance to play together, I think that increases their chances quite a bit.. Its hard to beat a chance to play with best friends. Shoot, they about like brothers.

If I may ask pujo,who all are considering the boys??We had every D3 school from Tenn to Seattle sending us papers and calling and around 7 D2's.Its fun but also aggravating at times.

If I may ask pujo,who all are considering the boys??We had every D3 school from Tenn to Seattle sending us papers and calling and around 7 D2's.Its fun but also aggravating at times.

Its mainly the same thing, just NAIA and small private schools. a few d2's. Its actually turned out much better than I thought it would be. 

You have some valid points, I'm sure local people would be a lot more apt to go to a game if locals were on the field. Appy State has tore it up over the years and I've never been inside their stadium. Watauga had a great running back and App never gave the kid a nod, he went to Montana State  and they ended up playing App State in the playoffs, the kid ran all over um and ended up winning the N C.Reason App State didn't recruit the kid was because he didn't fit their style of offence.

Had a military school tell mine they'd love to have him but he didn't fit their triple option offense...Oh well. Lol

Had a back about 3 years ago that rushed for over 2000 yards that didn't make All State. Glad we got some attention now maybe some more kids will be noticed. I also think both these kids will play at the next level and do what it takes to play,that should help  future kids getting a chance. These 2 have Heart and pride and the chance to play together, I think that increases their chances quite a bit.. Its hard to beat a chance to play with best friends. Shoot, they about like brothers.

I still believe there are other schools getting ready to come from behind the scenes...We shall see.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Fellers!!