Cleveland vs Father Ryan on Friday Dec 11

GodFamilyWrestling

Great predictions.  Next time you go to Vegas, call me.  I like your pic's.  Not!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's review your pics:

Ryan wins 5 matches

Cleveland wins 8 matches

1 toss up 

Cleveland wins the match

Reality:

Ryan wins 12 matches

Cleveland wins 2 matches

Ryan crushes Cleveland

Ryan goes back to the hotel to prepare for the Cleveland Duals the next day in which they will wrestle 2 teams ranked ahead of them after beating a team ranked ahead of them this night.

I would have loved to have seen those predictions prior to the match.  They probably would have matched the prior predictions which were far from reality.  I would love to read your analysis on each weight class prediction and why the choice.  Just a question.   

Viewing the match on the internet, it looked like Cleveland was very young and Ryan looked like they had experienced wrestlers.  This is always a great match; however, Cleveland lost too much last year.  Cleveland will be very  tough in the coming years and I wish them the best.   Looked like a great environment as it always is at Cleveland.

I know both teams were missing key members of their team, Cleveland was missing Triston Blansit.  Any news on him?  I hope he is able to come back.  He is really good.

Best of luck on your next predictions.  You might want to look outside the box.  Ouch!

With Cleveland's #1 ranked wrestler, Tristan Blansit, out for this match changed the whole outcome. Tristan being in the lineup, this match would have been much closer and Cleveland could have pulled it out. While having your number 1 guy out, most people don't try anymore and don't care. I think if he was there, Cleveland would have been ready to go. Huge props to the Ole Purple Mat Eaters. They did take this one, but we'll see what happen in February.

With Cleveland's #1 ranked wrestler, Tristan Blansit, out for this match changed the whole outcome. Tristan being in the lineup, this match would have been much closer and Cleveland could have pulled it out. While having your number 1 guy out, most people don't try anymore and don't care. I think if he was there, Cleveland would have been ready to go. Huge props to the Ole Purple Mat Eaters. They did take this one, but we'll see what happen in February.

They're two different divisions, they won't wrestle in February.

Both Cleveland & Father Ryan have championship quality wrestling programs with a storied past.  It seems as if the Irish got the best of Cleveland, Baylor & Bradley last weekend but as everyone knows those matches are over and a new week has started.  It will be interesting to see if Father Ryan is mature enough to push last weekends results to the side and again elevate their game to an even higher level at this weekends Bradley Invitational.  IMO, the results of the Bradley Invitational will be very close and one win or loss could decide the team championship. 

• Upvote 1

So Blansit beats Chalifoux?

While having your number 1 guy out, most people don't try anymore and don't care.

WHAT??????  This is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever seen on these boards.  If this is true, then your coach better be dealing with the major attitude problem on his team and you are not in position to win anything.  This statement does not accurately describe any of the teams that I saw at the duals last weekend.  

• Upvote 2

What are you even talking about? You think one wrestler is a 43 point swing? Ryan was missing defending state champ at 120, didn't seem to bother them at all. A team that is affected by the absence of one wrestler is a mentally weak team that doesn't stand a chance with a full lineup or without

Are you serious?  Are you really serious?  If so, I would love to take a hit off that bong you have been using.  Missing one wrestler would not change the score.  I do not even believe Tristin would have won.  Do you realize Ryan was missing their starter at 120 lbs.  He would have won as well.

Keep hitting the bong, you keep us laughing.

P.S.  What you said about the team not being ready to go is a slap to the face of those wrestlers on Cleveland's team that wrestled that night.  They gave it their all.  That is not fair to them.  It is also a slap in the face of Coach Yost.  He did the best he could that night.  Coach Yost is better than you give him credit for. 

Edited by facenthecrowd