2A 2016

BoydBucFan

Oh I'm excited! And I believe we'll shock people too.....We're not one of those dad types that want to see teams struggle after our kids leave...But then again we got more kids a comin!

Honestly, the talent pool still looks deep and I'm all in

Shoot I even pull for Avery. Like to see all the area teams do well with the exception of 1.

Money says Preston will now be sporting a FB jersey on Fridays

Bet the bank on it,several kids who didn't play last year are coming out. They lack experience and will improve weekly as the year goes by. I expect them to be pretty good by playoff time.

I wrote a short novel in reply to this topic, but edited to save face....Bass is off his rocker tho

Off my rocker? How is that? I said Hampton would have scored a few more times with the QB healthy, but you never stopped Marion County that night. Marion would have still scored 50 with the QB healthy, but Hampton might have scored 31. It's still a decisive win for Marion that night. What's off my rocker about that?

I would have to agree with Bass. With qb Hampton would have scored more. When your free safety has to make all your tackles then that don't say much about the defense. I respect Hampton and mean no disrespect but Mc would have won that game whoever was playing qb.

If we play next year yall have to come to Marion so sshould ale for another great game

I would have to agree with Bass. With qb Hampton would have scored more. When your free safety has to make all your tackles then that don't say much about the defense. I respect Hampton and mean no disrespect but Mc would have won that game whoever was playing qb.

If we play next year yall have to come to Marion so sshould ale for another great game

No chance of Hampton being at Marion County next year.