2A 2016

BoydBucFan

Congrats to Hampton on big win last night in basketball.

Will Hampton be picked to win their district this year. They should have some kep players coming back

Thanks 'famer.....Will be a challenge but chances are always good when you have good coaching

Edited by uknoit2

No doubt....But escaping that pressure wasn't a concern....we'll until...

Although I don't remember it being from the beginning nor total dismantling...Threw for over 100 yds on a bad leg means someone was blocking Lol

Hey, fact is MC was the truth

The whipping was more on the defensive side. I saw the defensive ends get wiped out most of the game. I just hate that coby got hurt. Hampton could've scored some more but they were in over their heads on defense

Sounds like Willie's mind is old as well!

You know I really don't remember anyone from our sideline 'guaranteeing a spot in the championship game' like Willie is proclaiming. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Confident, yes, 'guaranteeing', I don't think so. Willie, are you scared of Boyd?

You know I really don't remember anyone from our sideline 'guaranteeing a spot in the championship game' like Willie is proclaiming. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Confident, yes, 'guaranteeing', I don't think so. Willie, are you scared of Boyd?

Everyone was so concerned as to why Trezevant was ranked so high in the polls all year and all I read was how Adamsville and Boyd would be in Cookeville. Why would I be scared of Boyd I dont think they can be Marion County. 

Everyone was so concerned as to why Trezevant was ranked so high in the polls all year and all I read was how Adamsville and Boyd would be in Cookeville. Why would I be scared of Boyd I dont think they can be Marion County.

We did beat Marion Co, and I don't think any Boyd posters were asking why Trezevant was ranked so high.. Edited by reaction

The whipping was more on the defensive side. I saw the defensive ends get wiped out most of the game. I just hate that coby got hurt. Hampton could've scored some more but they were in over their heads on defense

Thanks pal...And Maybe so....after play 14, I wasn't too involved in the game....We weren't getting whipped on the ends anymore than in the AE game...just happened to have our full DB package in in the AE game.

Hey, is what it is...Would have taken our best game with all healthy to have had a chance...I'm just happy to be talking FB...1A BB threads are a bit slow

We did beat Marion Co, and I don't think any Boyd posters were asking why Trezevant was ranked so high..

I think it was quite the opposite,  a couple of us from THIS side of the state said all year long that Trezvant was the #1 team. A few posters took exception to it.  They just didn't quite understand. This up coming year will be no different.

Thanks pal...And Maybe so....after play 14, I wasn't too involved in the game....We weren't getting whipped on the ends anymore than in the AE game...just happened to have our full DB package in in the AE game.

Hey, is what it is...Would have taken our best game with all healthy to have had a chance...I'm just happy to be talking FB...1A BB threads are a bit slow

How about what if,  in the AE game, Say we fumbled at the end zone, again at the 6 .threw an int and got a punt blocked all in the 1st half. Another great example would be the 2 games with Grace the last 2 years. Had a bunch of miscues the 1s time and got destroyed, this year was just the opposite. They were not that much better than us the 1st time and we were not that much better than them this year.  Scores can be very misleading.  Shoot Marion Co nearly beat Trezvant and Trezvant was Much more talented. Its sorta like the old say, you're not as good as you look when winning and not as bad when losing.

He's lost his freaking mind. I said over and over they were the team to beat but we'd be glad to give it a shot.

Some of them live's with a chip on their shoulder. They got tons of credit and somehow in their mind, they think otherwise. I'm not real sure how you type it so they understand.