Indian's guide to solving all things football related

orangeslice13

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SP, Grundy, Bledsoe, Chattanooga Christian, Meigs, and Silverdale

Greenback is the highest rated team in the class.

Proposal by Indian was interesting because it included a "power" rating in addition to the number of students. If nothing else I would think this would create some better competition at all levels. The above mentioned alignment would be very competitive from week to week. No need for a team like South Pitt to beat up Sale Creek, Grace or Lookout Valley.

Indian,

Where would teams like Alcoa, Fulton, and Norte Dame end up in this proposal?

Proposal by Indian was interesting because it included a "power" rating in addition to the number of students. If nothing else I would think this would create some better competition at all levels. The above mentioned alignment would be very competitive from week to week. No need for a team like South Pitt to beat up Sale Creek, Grace or Lookout Valley.

Indian,

you cant ask Indian that question; with all that hatred he and that Lane feller have for the Irish; he would have us in 6A.......with our 406 kids; ND just edges in at 2A 

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Booger just sayin

Indian,

Alcoa 4A, up one class. ND 4A up two classes. I believe Fulton 5A. It still wouldn't be too much for them with Maryville, Oakland, Ensworth etc in 6A.