Sonic Shootout Dec 28-30

ukhoops

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conkrats to Clarkrange  on thumping Lebanon . Rogers took Barrett to school . Wait a minute , he might have told his girls to lose , like at Riverdale . He shouldn,t be coaching anywhere . TSSAA should have suspended him for life .

Your right Summit. Barrett has no honor in being a man or a coach. To show his face in any gym is a disgrace to the game, the players, and the fans. I was a little amazed with our coach chumming up to him. I think he might ought to pick better friends.

Your right Summit. Barrett has no honor in being a man or a coach. To show his face in any gym is a disgrace to the game, the players, and the fans. I was a little amazed with our coach chumming up to him. I think he might ought to pick better friends.

Looks bad for White Co coach to be friends with Barrett . I thought they were going to kiss each other . Barrett is a disgrace to the game and Dodgen should stay away from him . He won't make any friends in Sparta that way . If he thinks Barrett is ok , then he needs to go .

Looks bad for White Co coach to be friends with Barrett . I thought they were going to kiss each other . Barrett is a disgrace to the game and Dodgen should stay away from him . He won't make any friends in Sparta that way . If he thinks Barrett is ok , then he needs to go .

Yeah, that makes sense to run off a coach like Dodgen just because he's a gentleman and is friendly with a coach you don't like.  :rolleyes:

Yeah, that makes sense to run off a coach like Dodgen just because he's a gentleman and is friendly with a coach you don't like.  :rolleyes:

Dodgen just needs to use better judgment . Barrett is not somebody to be around . He is a disgrace to coaching in Tenn . If i were a coach , i would stay away from him . Can't understand Wilson Co hiring him .