2A REGION 4 2016

GeneralForrest

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is nobody talking about Jackson Co? They're 3-0 and won easily in all 3. Better jump on the hype train while you still can cause these Devils aren't gonna be stopped.

I'd say it's because Jackson county is known for alot of things like good deer hunting, girls basketball, the Granville bluegrass festivals, and probably most popular for bootleg whiskey, but football just ain't on the list when you think J-county. By the way, my brother in law is from the J-county. Fine folks there.

Watertown may have lost #5 Turner but the replacement for him, #33 Love, is as good if not better than Turner. He is just as strong but is quicker/faster with better field vision. The offense just has too many weapons and the defense can hold its own. The only concern is that these boys heads may get to big, as long as they keep a level head Watertown will be fine.

Watertown may have lost #5 Turner but the replacement for him, #33 Love, is as good if not better than Turner. He is just as strong but is quicker/faster with better field vision. The offense just has too many weapons and the defense can hold its own. The only concern is that these boys heads may get to big, as long as they keep a level head Watertown will be fine.

I agree with ya, if they don't have injury's and if their heads dont swell this team should not lose during regular season.

I been hearing through the grapevine that Watertown is getting the big head. I heard they havnt even practiced this week cause they don't think they need to. Surely this ain't true but a reputable source told me this. His name is Lee Bond.

Grundy Co. runs the veer, which if you haven't seen it before can give you problems as a defense. If you believe that Watertown hasn't practiced all week then you are crazy. Watertown is not overlooking anybody because it almost got them beat last year at GC.