Trousdale County 2016

Scrimmage against Dekalb county Friday. I think Dekalb still has the qb with a rocket arm. Should be a good test for our corners. Secondary and running back should be our strongest positions. We have depth in those positions that most 1a teams don't have. Kid from hunters lane may help us this year. All four running backs are fast. One senior and three juniors. Two run 4.5-4.6 range and shifty. the other two a tad slower but will look to run you over. Overall we will be Jr. and sophomore heavy with some seniors mixed in. I'm guessing here but I'm thinking 7 seniors, 16 juniors, and 14 sophomores. We will be a very good team for the next three years for sure

Edited by Creekbankbuttspank

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scrimmage against Dekalb county Friday. I think Dekalb still has the qb with a rocket arm. Should be a good test for our corners. Secondary and running back should be our strongest positions. We have depth in those positions that most 1a teams don't have. Kid from hunters lane may help us this year. All four running backs are fast. One senior and three juniors. Two run 4.5-4.6 range and shifty. the other two a tad slower but will look to run you over. Overall we will be Jr. and sophomore heavy with some seniors mixed in. I'm guessing here but I'm thinking 7 seniors, 16 juniors, and 14 sophomores. We will be a very good team for the next three years for sure

qb will prob still be in baseball for DC

Trousdale got demolished vs. DeKalb. I believe the score was 35-7 DeKalb for varsity without Jennings.

means nothing my friend. We are without qb, top two backs didn't dress and four other starters in baseball. We will be fine when the season starts. just remember: we talkin bout practice, not a game, not a game, not a game. Edited by Creekbankbuttspank

means nothing my friend. We are without qb, top two backs didn't dress and four other starters in baseball. We will be fine when the season starts. just remember: we talkin bout practice, not a game, not a game, not a game.

What do you think the odds are for Wayne Co and Trousdsle to meet up this year in the playoffs? I been wanting to see this matchup for awhile

What do you think the odds are for Wayne Co and Trousdsle to meet up this year in the playoffs? I been wanting to see this matchup for awhile

trousdale and Ncs will be one and two in our region although I don't know which one will come out on top. Wayne and Huntingdon will be the top in your region and I think it will be in that order. Odds pretty good to meet up in the 2nd or 3rd round. We are still light with seniors this year with a lot of jr and sophomores. I'm pretty sure we will have the best secondary in our region with 3 seniors and one Jr. All returning starters but Wayne has a special qb in RIce and if you have a run game to keep our secondary honest then it will be tough for us to keep it close against you. Wayne is my pick to win state this year but it will be the toughest road on one side of the bracket I have ever seen in 1a with about six teams with a legit shot. Dresden, union city, Wayne, Huntingdon, Ncs, Trousdale.

trousdale and Ncs will be one and two in our region although I don't know which one will come out on top. Wayne and Huntingdon will be the top in your region and I think it will be in that order. Odds pretty good to meet up in the 2nd or 3rd round. We are still light with seniors this year with a lot of jr and sophomores. I'm pretty sure we will have the best secondary in our region with 3 seniors and one Jr. All returning starters but Wayne has a special qb in RIce and if you have a run game to keep our secondary honest then it will be tough for us to keep it close against you. Wayne is my pick to win state this year but it will be the toughest road on one side of the bracket I have ever seen in 1a with about six teams with a legit shot. Dresden, union city, Wayne, Huntingdon, Ncs, Trousdale.

Thanks for your input and like you said, the west is loaded! WC run game will surprise a lot of teams this year with Davis, Birchette, Harris, Ruddle and a few more backs ready to tote the ball and don't forget Rice, he's dangerous when he tucks it and runs. Good luck to y'all, much respect for yalls program!