Moore County is looking for a new Head Football Coach.

MCHSBigBlue

So you are saying he gets no credit? If you don't want young boys to turn into men then I respect your statement. If your kids are in public school, then I'm sure they are going to see a lot worse. This is exactly what is wrong with some of this world. Maybe we should have a band and cheerleaders with no football team.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care what the man did while there. While he was in Lynchburg he did great things.( And that was also 20 years ago). That's what I will remember him for. Didn't you have the same talent pool the year before he got there? We were a joke too, the year before, and he made us relevant. I hope nothing but the best for him. He won't be in Lynchburg but wherever he is I hope he does great ,which I know he will.

With over 50 applicants from coast to coast, Moore County Schools is no longer accepting applications for the position of Head Football Coach. Interviews are set to begin at the start of next week. This forum has seemed to turn in one about Mac McCurry. Where did that guy get off too? He was at Madison County, Alabama Buckhorn High School as a science teacher and asst. coach but does not seem to be there anymore. I did a internet search an found a Mac McCurry at North Little Rock High School in Arkansas as head freshman coach. Is this the same one? http://chargingwildcats.org/football/coaches

With over 50 applicants from coast to coast, Moore County Schools is no longer accepting applications for the position of Head Football Coach. Interviews are set to begin at the start of next week. This forum has seemed to turn in one about Mac McCurry. Where did that guy get off too? He was at Madison County, Alabama Buckhorn High School as a science teacher and asst. coach but does not seem to be there anymore. I did a internet search an found a Mac McCurry at North Little Rock High School in Arkansas as head freshman coach. Is this the same one? http://chargingwildcats.org/football/coaches

Bless the poor guy's heart that takes this position. From coast to coast huh? That's probably a good thing. It'll need to be someone who hasn't heard of the track record you guys have with head coaches. Anybody close by will know they only have a life expectancy of 2-4 years and would be foolish to want any part of good ole Moore County.

Most Qualified coaches would be best served to wait on the Forrest job. My sources tell me that the old DRVC opponents would love for the front runners posted to take this job. Most only use Moore Co has a stepping stone to bag big jobs. Moore Co has also Fired coaches like Steve Matthews that's doing quite well at Knox Catholic winning a state championship and Coach of the year.