Moore County is looking for a new Head Football Coach.

MCHSBigBlue

You can't go wrong with hiring a former trousdale county assistant. You will need to give him more than a couple of years. He worked under Creasy that is now the Oakland HC. Dobbs has some football I.Q. He will be a good fit but everyone needs to chip in and keep the mammas and papas out of his hair so he can run the program his way

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what point was that? Thanks for the flattery, thinking we have talent like KC. I don't hardly think anyone ran him off unless it was behind the scenes. You are right on 1 thing, he is a good coach as long as there is talent there to coach. I'm sure some of them weren't happy with the fact he would rather get to the bar than coach the team. But that's hear say just like what your saying. Yall can blame the Moore County powers that be but let's face it Moore County football is a thing of the past. You know back when we were even spanking the bigger teams that came our way year in and year out.

Are you serious? Moore County Football is NOT a thing of the past. The people on the board will not give a coach more than 2-4 years to make a team. The coaches always have to adapt year after year because they lose and gain players with different talents and skills, but heaven forbid some of these mamas and papa actually give someone a chance. Yeah we are going to be a thing of the past if the freakin people on the board don't stop all this nonsense.

Edited by Itsme28

The boro isn't all its cracked up to be. Some people just prefer to be in small town USA. Happiness also isn't all about money. You people kill me thinking that that woman that's last name starts with a C had everything to do with that but you know, everything happens for a reason. Ready for the future. Welcome Coach Dobbs. I could think of a lot more mom's that ruined a lot down here but that's in the past now.

I seriously doubt that. He's coming from Murfreesboro where his wife just took a job as an assistant principal in July. Not sure how anyone would think he's coming for the long haul--when considering his personal situation or when taking Moore County's track record with coaches into consideration. Pie in the sky wishes if anyone thinks those folks are going to let him coach without expecting him to listen to the parents, the "legends", and every other "somebody" with the right last name. Small town politics will get him just like the last 8--sooner or later. May take some time for the honeymoon phase to wear off but it happens to the best of them. Poor guy. Another one in this ugly, vicious trap.