Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

Hey OR Nole, just watched Tee talk about his recruitment journey and he said that Clemson and UT were after him the hardest which we already knew. What was new was that Tee said he wanted to take a visit this summer to Florida State! No particular reason other than they are Florida State.

I would hope for an unofficial visit in the summer and an official visit when Clemson comes to Tally in late October. Gotta do something to get Clemson out of the driver's seat.

I would hope for an unofficial visit in the summer and an official visit when Clemson comes to Tally in late October. Gotta do something to get Clemson out of the driver's seat.

FSU Will not be in the driver seat, i've got a better arm than the quarterback that they have.. And.....Florida State makes UT look like a clean program. Lol Edited by Runswithknife

Just checked Tee Higgin's Twitter page and Tee is also looking to visit Michigan. I have never really cared about college recruiting and I have a question, is there a limit on the number of schools a kid can visit?

There is a limit on how many official visits a recruit can take were they pay for food, transportation, etc. There is no limit on unofficial visits tho, the recruit just has to foot the bill

Just heard Tee Higgins is #1 WR in the nation.  As far as Big Blue and FSU, they run Pro Offenses. Trying not to put the cart before the horse on a 16-17 year old kid but the coaches there have NFL insight and contacts. I would say Clemson is starting to get that too. But I know FSU and Michigan (Harbaugh) does. Maybe it means nothing to Mr. Higgins but I see why the consideration.  Also seen that he made the Nike Open for the top of the top players in the nation. Congrats  to Tee and Amari Rodgers. Really looks good for East Tennessee football.

Just heard Tee Higgins is #1 WR in the nation. As far as Big Blue and FSU, they run Pro Offenses. Trying not to put the cart before the horse on a 16-17 year old kid but the coaches there have NFL insight and contacts. I would say Clemson is starting to get that too. But I know FSU and Michigan (Harbaugh) does. Maybe it means nothing to Mr. Higgins but I see why the consideration. Also seen that he made the Nike Open for the top of the top players in the nation. Congrats to Tee and Amari Rodgers. Really looks good for East Tennessee football.

Wow. The number one receiver in the nation. It's great to be an Oak Ridge Wildcat!