Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

Just watched two awesome videos on David Clary's Twitter page. The first was the introduction to the 2015 highlite video tape and the second was a Tee Higgins' 2015 video remix. The Higgins' tape made it clear why he is Mr. Football.  I would post them here but I don't know how so go to The Voice's twitter page and get fired up for 2016 Oak Ridge High football.

Also, I just read Tee's Twitter page and there was a tweet from Jordan Graham saying he doesn't like to be called the next Tee Higgins because he is a running back and his name is Jordan Graham. I love his spirit.

RWR

Just watched two awesome videos on David Clary's Twitter page. The first was the introduction to the 2015 highlite video tape and the second was a Tee Higgins' 2015 video remix. The Higgins' tape made it clear why he is Mr. Football. I would post them here but I don't know how so go to The Voice's twitter page and get fired up for 2016 Oak Ridge High football.

Also, I just read Tee's Twitter page and there was a tweet from Jordan Graham saying he doesn't like to be called the next Tee Higgins because he is a running back and his name is Jordan Graham. I love his spirit.

RWR

I'm so glad that Tee is not going to UT

Put your money where your mouth is , Swipes, Clemson is in the lead.

I never once said they weren't in the lead. You said your glad he isn't going to UT (like it's a forgone conclusion) when he hasn't signed a letter of intent to go anywhere. There is a long time till signing day and I think the basketball side of it might help UT if he wants to stay close to home.