Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

CC will be better but I'll bet that Farragut will be the biggest challenge again. I've seen our last few freshmen and Jv games with them and they beat us every time.

If you listen to ole JG, CC's O-Line was one of if not the best they faced last year. I see no reason for him to fib on that. Sounds like CC just might be a contender in the region with that many returning.

If you listen to ole JG, CC's O-Line was one of if not the best they faced last year. I see no reason for him to fib on that. Sounds like CC just might be a contender in the region with that many returning.

Yea line is pretty good on both sides of the ball. They had the sophomore of the year at LB, and I hear that two lineman and two db's could be all state. Just heard that the sophomore qb will probably be the starter and the senior will move to WR, at 6-2" he could do pretty good out there. Interesting year ahead it looks like.

Farragut will be the stiffest challenge with CC and AC being up there as well. Both of those teams should be better this year. Ridge, we did lose to Farragut frosh, but Graham didn't play that game I don't think? And we were up on them until Tray Jackson had a season ending injury in that game and it went south from there.

Cmon SS, U MUST BE STUCK IN BASKETBALL MODE! AC droped out of big boy football remember?? They would rather play Catholic, Fulton, Scott co, than OR, Farragut and CC. Lol. Just playing around.

18 starters back for CC is going to be pretty strong. Farragut was senior heavy weren't they?

Oh, crap, you're right. Forgot about them not being in the district anymore. Yeah, I'm definitely still in basketball mode for sure.

Since you brought it up I'll mention the Cardinal and Gray first meet tomorrow! Show up and by a t-shirt from the team.

I honestly wish their was more information about the track team online. They used to have their own website, but I can't find it anymore? I am a big track fan (especially sprints) nothing more exciting than watching a 4x100 race. Are Tray Jackson, Graham, and Pendergrass running track? If so, they would all make a killer 4x100 team in the future. We're talking state title winning tandem here. How did the meet go? I'd love to have a shirt.

I honestly wish their was more information about the track team online. They used to have their own website, but I can't find it anymore? I am a big track fan (especially sprints) nothing more exciting than watching a 4x100 race. Are Tray Jackson, Graham, and Pendergrass running track? If so, they would all make a killer 4x100 team in the future. We're talking state title winning tandem here. How did the meet go? I'd love to have a shirt.

It was a good meet. They have some real talent and Etheridge is a great coach. Unfortunately I didn't see Tre, but yes on Graham and Pendergrass. As a matter of fact Graham showed off in the 100 and the 4x100. You know how fast he is in pads. You should see him without and in spikes!

Shirts look great in either Cardinal or Gray, and were only 15 dollars. They may have some left for the first meet.

3/26- Hardin Valley Invitational @HVA

4/2- Ben Martin Invitational @ ORHS

4/5- Battle of the Bridge @ ORHS

4/7- Middle School

4/14- Middle School

4/19- Catholic, Farragut, Maryville @ORHS

4/22- @ ACHS

4/25,26@ TSSAA Section 1 @ Morristown

4/29,30@ Louisville, KY

5/6 Wildcat Relays @ORHS

5/14 TSSAA @ Johnson City

5/25-27 TSSAA State@ Murfreesboro

It was a good meet. They have some real talent and Etheridge is a great coach. Unfortunately I didn't see Tre, but yes on Graham and Pendergrass. As a matter of fact Graham showed off in the 100 and the 4x100. You know how fast he is in pads. You should see him without and in spikes!

Shirts look great in either Cardinal or Gray, and were only 15 dollars. They may have some left for the first meet.

3/26- Hardin Valley Invitational @HVA

4/2- Ben Martin Invitational @ ORHS

4/5- Battle of the Bridge @ ORHS

4/7- Middle School

4/14- Middle School

4/19- Catholic, Farragut, Maryville @ORHS

4/22- @ ACHS

4/25,26@ TSSAA Section 1 @ Morristown

4/29,30@ Louisville, KY

5/6 Wildcat Relays @ORHS

5/14 TSSAA @ Johnson City

5/25-27 TSSAA State@ Murfreesboro

Man, you're getting me fired up talking about Graham in the 100 and 4x100. I swear their is nothing more exciting in sports to me than those two races, plus the 4x200 and 200M. I can imagine how fast he is. He will be a lightning bolt by the time he's a SR. Keep me updated on the track season since nobody ever posts on the track board on here. Thanks!