Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

Georgia Southern. When it involves rape and taking a hit out on a player - you are going to hear about it. As far as glass houses- you had better go find yourself a good glass company, Mr. V    

Actually, what happens at Georgia Southern isn't exactly national news like it is at a Power 5 program, but like I said, you live in a fantasy world if you don't believe that issues like this happen on ever college campus of any size in America - including Georgia Southern.  

It's a societal thing.  

And for the record, I want the truth to come out at UT, no matter what that truth reveals or whom it may or may not take down with it.  

Remember - glass houses my friend.  

Oak Ridge football related: Last years first 4 games - Jordan Graham 15 carries, 67 yds, 4.5 avg, no TD. Remainder of the season - 48 carries, 732 yds, 15.25 avg, 6 TD and two long KO returns for TD. 

He might have gotten hurt if used much behind the early season line. I'm thinking we use him early and often in'16. Defend Tee or stop Graham?

Edited by OR nole

Actually, what happens at Georgia Southern isn't exactly national news like it is at a Power 5 program, but like I said, you live in a fantasy world if you don't believe that issues like this happen on ever college campus of any size in America - including Georgia Southern.

It's a societal thing.

And for the record, I want the truth to come out at UT, no matter what that truth reveals or whom it may or may not take down with it.

Remember - glass houses my friend.

Mr. V, Please check out the news on Peyton Manning .. wink wink! But that stuff happens on every college campus. BTW my wife and I watch HTV all the time.. I didn't catch on to the Glass house thing at first but then it hit me- HTV

UT I'm hearing may be hiring a firm from Nashville and has plans to fight this and not lay down like you think. Butch Jones has wasted no time suspending anyone that has been involved in any rape allegations. if you like Georgia Southern so much why don't you move back. I've driven through Statesboro before from Augusta going to Savannah and it wasn't somewhere I wanted to stop and ask directions at.2nint46.jpg

well, have you been to the Walmart in Maryville? Are u saying that Butch Jones the man who punced a player and almost got into a fist fight on the sidelines has not Susp anyone yet? What would Pac Man jones say about this? BTW- check out the news on Peyton. ( I am not going to lie, it's been a good week for me. Where did you go to College Barn?

well, have you been to the Walmart in Maryville? Are u saying that Butch Jones the man who punced a player and almost got into a fist fight on the sidelines has not Susp anyone yet? What would Pac Man jones say about this? BTW- check out the news on Peyton. ( I am not going to lie, it's been a good week for me. Where did you go to College Barn?

I went to UT. Bill Battle was there as head football coach when I was a freshman and Ernie and Bernie were there playing basketball. Holly was on the girls basketball team. It cost $162.00 a quarter to go there and take a full load plus a parking pass and you got into all the ballgames free with your student activity card.

I went to UT. Bill Battle was there as head football coach when I was a freshman and Ernie and Bernie were there playing basketball. Holly was on the girls basketball team. It cost $162.00 a quarter to go there and take a full load plus a parking pass and you got into all the ballgames free with your student activity card.

lol! I feel for you brother. You have seen it all go down hill.

Oak Ridge football related:

Finally! thanks for trying to get the train back on the tracks.

In addition to what you mentioned I hope this is the year we get to see Tre J stay healthy. I think he can have an immediate impact.

And back a couple pages. Nail on the head with TN getting 5 receivers this year. Tee tweeted as much on signing day. I'm sure he's gonna do what's right for him, and not look back.

Oak Ridge football related: Last years first 4 games - Jordan Graham 15 carries, 67 yds, 4.5 avg, no TD. Remainder of the season - 48 carries, 732 yds, 15.25 avg, 6 TD and two long KO returns for TD.

He might have gotten hurt if used much behind the early season line. I'm thinking we use him early and often in'16. Defend Tee or stop Graham?

How many on oline does oak ridge have coming back?

How many on oline does oak ridge have coming back?

Only have 1 coming back, unfortunately (Brinkman). Hopefully some others can step up and fill the holes. Anybody heard about who the new OL Coach will be? Who will be in the backfield with Graham and Tre Jackson? Thompson? Backfield will be loaded with stud Sophomores. Excited to see the stud RB from Robertsville also.

Only have 1 coming back, unfortunately (Brinkman). Hopefully some others can step up and fill the holes. Anybody heard about who the new OL Coach will be? Who will be in the backfield with Graham and Tre Jackson? Thompson? Backfield will be loaded with stud Sophomores. Excited to see the stud RB from Robertsville also.

Hard to play both ways early in the year. Kendyll Clark was playing O-line late in the year. Look for Borchers and Kayon Waters to get some offensive time. Going in to Spring, Kimbro and Caleb Jackson should play the other slot. #10 is telling me really good things about Caelan Thompson. He could be the guy later on.

Edited by OR nole

Hard to play both ways early in the year. Kendyll Clark was playing O-line late in the year. Look for Borchers and Kayon Waters to get some offensive time. Going in to Spring, Kimbro and Caleb Jackson should play the other slot. #10 is telling me really good things about Caelan Thompson. He could be the guy later on.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I Am thinking that # 30 will be the starting RB and # 41 will be at FB..