14 AA...Chester Co, South Side & Lexington

RealisticFan45

Must win for both teams. I think whoever wins this game is gonna win the regular season championship and the number 1 seed in the district tourney. Chester County won't finish undefeated in the district with 2 games still to be played against Lexington and a trip to South Side looming.

Ss ran Lexington off the court again tonight. Lexington kept turning the ball over and SS made them pay. Ss is no doubt the best team in 14AA just have to get better looks in the half court. Ss really struggled vs Lexington 1-3-1 and 2-3 zone

Up here at Oman Arena for South Side and JCM game and what i just heard is that South Side was patient and looked more discipline and got the shots they wanted. Wish i could have seen them myself.

No GC was probably 25-30 points better than Chester County today. Wilkens got a cheap cheap tech and Erin Lannom sat out most of the 2nd Half because of a bozo official that couldn't stand that GC was wearing them out. Officiating was terrible in this game. GC looked like they were on black top and Chester County was in sand. A total mismatch.

Edited by pioneer42

Just saying could have very easily been 30. Lannom didn't play much of the 2nd Half. And another starter sat out most of the 2nd half as well. Chester County didn't handle the pressure defense of GC well at all. South Side might have been the quickest team I have seen all year. I didn't see the first Chester game, but obviously they didn't play well yesterday.