Region 2-1A

Remmij

Oh don't you "What" me. Lol. Now you've got your buddy gbnation in on it. No way you guys are flying under the radar.

Go back and read blue devils and the mans quotes.Coalfield whipped a good Stone team and Harriman dismantled a semifinal team.Sounds like they have the upper hand as of now.

If this Harriman team is that much better than last year,then you all are loaded. Takes the heat off us.You all and Coalfield are sounding better everyday as is Oneida.We arnet the favorites now its between you all and Coalfield,I'm not stupid.😲

this team isn't better than last year. Two completely different teams. You losing 3 players off of a state runner up season and adding some more depth with transfers and maturing another year makes you the favorite by at least 8 touchdowns in every game you play. :D

this team isn't better than last year. Two completely different teams. You losing 3 players off of a state runner up season and adding some more depth with transfers and maturing another year makes you the favorite by at least 8 touchdowns in every game you play. :D

Oh so now you been drinking too!Dont crawfish out of that post you made,you said i have never seen a Harriman team like this and you meant a real good team.Harriman scored 75 points on a semifinal team!That's a lot of points and those Copeland boys are going to run crazy on region 2!Coalfield just killed Stone Memorial!They are a big school.We just scrimmage a team that is down this year and we only score 8 TDs that's not 75 points!I can add. Edited by orngnblk

I did not make to the scrimmage! My son plays for Monterey! We lost alot last year and our young ones are going to have to catch on fast! Heard we tried passing alot and this will be our QB first year starting! I hope they progress alot before August 19th!!! As for this region 2-1A its going to be a tough region as always! Good luck to all you guys!

which one is your son? What position does he play? You all have potential, as it was just the first scrimmage and you've got a good line to build around! You all put the ball in the air quite a bit, that is correct. Your qb is a big kid with a good arm. I would say you all will be alright once the season starts. Good luck!

How did the Copelands look in the scrimmage?

They're both really good kids. They're going to have a lot hanging over their head, being who their dad is, but people just gotta remember they are their own person. Jermaine is probably the best player to ever come through Harriman, and to expect that from them is selfish. That being said I expect them to make an impact on this team

Oh so now you been drinking too!Dont crawfish out of that post you made,you said i have never seen a Harriman team like this and you meant a real good team.Harriman scored 75 points on a semifinal team!That's a lot of points and those Copeland boys are going to run crazy on region 2!Coalfield just killed Stone Memorial!They are a big school.We just scrimmage a team that is down this year and we only score 8 TDs that's not 75 points!I can add.

I'd say 8 TDs without an All-State caliber quarterback is pretty dang good O&B. You all will run through the region this year. I expect a year like Grace's district run a few years back where nobody in the district even scored on them. Not many teams even crossed the 50 on them. A touchdown per possession isn't an unreasonable expectation until you all get to at least the quarterfinals. Hope you get that gold ball this year! We are all just hoping for 2nd Edited by bluedevil6913

I'd say 8 TDs without an All-State caliber quarterback is pretty dang good O&B. You all will run through the region this year. I expect a year like Grace's district run a few years back where nobody in the district even scored on them. Not many teams even crossed the 50 on them. A touchdown per possession isn't an unreasonable expectation until you all get to at least the quarterfinals. Hope you get that gold ball this year! We are all just hoping for 2nd

And YOU call ME Lou Holtz!LOL!