Region 2-1A

Remmij

I agree with this pole!.I may switch Midway and Oneida,I know it sounds stupid and I don't really know why but I've just got a weird feeling!

1. Greenback

2/3. CF or Harriman depending on who has the better line

4. Oneida

5. Midway

6. Jellico

7. Sunbright

Oneida is said to be down this year which doesn't mean their a bad team + their well coached but I have a close friend here(Scott) who's son is a Senior playing for them and their input was "not going to be a good season, nothing even close to 2015". They supposedly had a tough time against Wartburg in the spring, yeah that's not fall camp though from the few highlights I saw of the scrimmage they looked like a team with a good QB-WRs-TE & a good returning RB but the line looked undersized on both the OL/DL. After hearing about Coalfield lately as of right now I'm still sticking with my last prediction of Greenback, Coalfield then Midway-Harriman & Oneida fighting for 3rd. I just do not know enough about Midway & Harriman to say they will beat the Indians but I'm not I'm not taking bets Oneida will beat them.

Edited by TheOgre78

I though they had to go in helmet's and shoulder pads for a couple of day s first then full pads

The TSSAA mandates that all football teams hold at least three practices in shoulder pads and helmets this week to get athletes acclimated to the heat in preparation for the first day in full pads on July 25.

The way the calendar fell this year, teams had two weeks between the end of the dead period and the start of fall practice. Typically, there are three weeks.

The TSSAA mandates that all football teams hold at least three practices in shoulder pads and helmets this week to get athletes acclimated to the heat in preparation for the first day in full pads on July 25.

The way the calendar fell this year, teams had two weeks between the end of the dead period and the start of fall practice. Typically, there are three weeks.

ok my bad thanks for the info

That makes what I said more clear Glad you chimed in. Great asset to this site.

Edited by pujo

Its upbeat at both Cloudland and Hampton.It'll be football next week when the pads go to popping. Pretty sure both have a scrimmage next week.Let the fun begin.

Heck yes!!! I just want to point out that the Jamborees start only 3 weeks from tomorrow. Although I'm excited, it just occurred to me that coaches hardly get any time in pads