Region 2-1A

Remmij

i for sure know people who know. Hey, let's all talk actual football. What are everyones predictions now that Harriman and CF have added some serious players? Do the transfers change your alls original predictions at all?

1. Greenback

2/3. CF or Harriman depending on who has the better line

4. Oneida

5. Midway

6. Jellico

7. Sunbright

1. Greenback

2/3. CF or Harriman depending on who has the better line

4. Oneida

5. Midway

6. Jellico

7. Sunbright

I wouldn't be surprised if Oneida didn't jump coalfield at #3 because Coach Lambert has owned Coalfield. Nobody is topping Greenback this year as they should be the favorites to represent the East again.

i for sure know people who know. Hey, let's all talk actual football. What are everyones predictions now that Harriman and CF have added some serious players? Do the transfers change your alls original predictions at all?

Greenback

Coalfield

Oneida

Harriman

You don't think the 3 Copelands at Harriman put them higher than 4? Their line will be down for sure. That offense is hard to run without blocking

Hard to play football without a line and it may just be me, but they always seem to underachieve. Midway just might sneak up on some people. All this is pure speculation on my part anyway.

With coalfield getting Oakdale’s best player and now it’s being told they are getting one of OZ’s best and maybe 2 more them and GB will be a battle for first

MY TOP 4 Greenback and coalfield is a tossup matters were the game is played then Harriman 3rd and Oneida 4th

Is the Greenback and Coalfield  on Rivalry Thrus. If so .I'll be glued.

With coalfield getting Oakdale’s best player and now it’s being told they are getting one of OZ’s best and maybe 2 more them and GB will be a battle for first

MY TOP 4 Greenback and coalfield is a tossup matters were the game is played then Harriman 3rd and Oneida 4th

Coalfield will not beat GB in the regular season the battle in region 2 is for 2nd.