Region 2-1A

Remmij

I've heard that Harriman got Jermaine Copelands 2 sons and his nephew. The son that will be a sophomore apparently rushed for 700 yards or so last year at Morristown West while backing up their stud RB that signed with Wake Forest. Looks like they replenished the holes at the skill positions but idk about their line.

i had heard they had gotten a good receiver from South Carolina as well.

i had heard they had gotten a good receiver from South Carolina as well.

It looks like the only team of the big 4 that hasn't had any transfers is Oneida unless there are things we don't know. Based on the rosters at the end of last season to now, the region is no longer as one sided as it was then. Should be another fun season as long as there aren't key injuries like last year

It looks like the only team of the big 4 that hasn't had any transfers is Oneida unless there are things we don't know. Based on the rosters at the end of last season to now, the region is no longer as one sided as it was then. Should be another fun season as long as there aren't key injuries like last year

oneida doesn't deserve any transfers they have 400 students. Well on second thought Harriman has close to 400 also. I have no idea how it will shake out.

im sure the whole gb community had to work hard to get the whole silvey hardship living in loudon and never moving while enrolling in two schools debacle recruit deal worked out last year. Was that recruiting o&b?[/quot his dad brought him over there and wanted to enroll in school there because he didn't want him to play for the new coach at Loudon to my understanding so no I don't think we recruited him but we did not turn them down by no means. And yes I'm sure we did anything we could to make sure the hardship went through anybody would for that kind of player. To say we went to Loudon and recruited him that would not be true we've never done that for any kid but he saw the potential to be on a good team you really can't blame him for that either and Loudon was on its way down

Edited by orngnblk