Region 2-1A

Remmij

Oh so now you been drinking too!Dont crawfish out of that post you made,you said i have never seen a Harriman team like this and you meant a real good team.Harriman scored 75 points on a semifinal team!That's a lot of points and those Copeland boys are going to run crazy on region 2!Coalfield just killed Stone Memorial!They are a big school.We just scrimmage a team that is down this year and we only score 8 TDs that's not 75 points!I can add.

I wouldn't say that coalfield whipped Stone. Stone had some success running the football but could never find the end zone. CF has to find some middle linebackers or they will struggle against the run all year. Austin Lowe really adds another big play threat to the offense as he accounted for both CF touchdowns. If CF can stay healthy and keep teams from getting pressure on Parker then they will score some points this year.

I said expectations. Not high expectations. That's how you know you all should cruise to state.

Greenback is surely the favorite but I don't like the feel of things. Could be a lack of Team and that's never a good thing. Everyone has their own set of problems and Greenback is not exempt.

Greenback is surely the favorite but I don't like the feel of things. Could be a lack of Team and that's never a good thing. Everyone has their own set of problems and Greenback is not exempt.

They looked pretty good considering it was Polk.They played well together,we have a slew of good backs that are young and that O-line if it keeps progressing will be fun to run behind.The big kid from Maryville is a specimen!He is large enough to play in the SEC(that's for Roy).D-line is going to be hard to run on and a lot of speed QBs will not have much time at all.Silvey looks bigger and faster this year as does Roberts and Jones.What impressed me the most other than the new lineman was the sophomores!Hanley,Gilbert and Edwards are going to be a huge part of the offense and they run the ball hard.Roberts in open field just won't be caught.I am anxious to see them with Willis at the helm.We will score a lot of points again.We have to figure a way to get the big tightend involved more in my opinion also.

They looked pretty good considering it was Polk.They played well together,we have a slew of good backs that are young and that O-line if it keeps progressing will be fun to run behind.The big kid from Maryville is a specimen!He is large enough to play in the SEC(that's for Roy).D-line is going to be hard to run on and a lot of speed QBs will not have much time at all.Silvey looks bigger and faster this year as does Roberts and Jones.What impressed me the most other than the new lineman was the sophomores!Hanley,Gilbert and Edwards are going to be a huge part of the offense and they run the ball hard.Roberts in open field just won't be caught.I am anxious to see them with Willis at the helm.We will score a lot of points again.We have to figure a way to get the big tightend involved more in my opinion also.

Talent wise, I have no doubts. This team, if things go right could win the state.  You should have a bunch of fun this season. Hope I can catch a game some time.

pujo there are two games I would love to see this year and both would be playoff games!

I can guess one of um, not real sure about the other. I'm looking forward to the Greenback,Coalfield  game on the big screen. Greenback and Oneida would be another one I'd enjoy. If its at Oneida ,I may just be there.

I agree with you. GB played well as a team last year. The few seniors they did have really took the reigns on that team and wanted to win so bad they couldn't stand it. They were good ole GB boys. They'll have to find some more leadership and leave the egos at the house if they want to get back to Cookeville