Region 2-1A

Remmij

I agree with you. GB played well as a team last year. The few seniors they did have really took the reigns on that team and wanted to win so bad they couldn't stand it. They were good ole GB boys. They'll have to find some more leadership and leave the egos at the house if they want to get back to Cookeville

I've got the feeling that some of the kids think they are bigger than the team. I'm real sure some of their parents do. Makes Greenback hard to pull for. I've always liked GREENBACK,not so sure about this bunch.

I've got the feeling that some of the kids think they are bigger than the team. I'm real sure some of their parents do. Makes Greenback hard to pull for. I've always liked GREENBACK,not so sure about this bunch.

What you guys see on Coach T gives the wrong impression I'm afraid. Trust me when I say they are handling everything well! I am not sure everything you see on Coach T is serious or even from an inside, local GB poster. Senior leadership is strong and this is a very close knit talented squad. They love each other like brothers and discount (or don't even see) what is said on here. There aren't any player posters on here. This is the group, I personally, have waited years to see play together.

What you guys see on Coach T gives the wrong impression I'm afraid. Trust me when I say they are handling everything well! I am not sure everything you see on Coach T is serious or even from an inside, local GB poster. Senior leadership is strong and this is a very close knit talented squad. They love each other like brothers and discount (or don't even see) what is said on here. There aren't any player posters on here. This is the group, I personally, have waited years to see play together.

You would know much better than any outsider.  But I'm betting the rooster starts Crowing early and won't stop all year. I'm sure the real Greenback kids are a united bunch  but some seem more interested in self. 

They looked pretty good playing together against Polk. Not sure which kids your referring to but we're glad to have everyone of them. It's not the kids that's on this sight it's the adults that needs to get on board

Talent will not be a problem.Personal fouls and selfishness might be the setback.

They looked pretty good playing together against Polk. Not sure which kids your referring to but we're glad to have everyone of them. It's not the kids that's on this sight it's the adults that needs to get on board

I agree.I thought they looked more like a team Fri.I do think they will be just fine,but I also agree that some of the parents just need to back up and let the boys do what they do AND let the coaches do their job.I am anxious to see if we can keep the personal fouls OUT OF THE EQUATION THIS YEAR!We can be intense and play at a high level with respect for our opponent.Just win baby!Play hard every play and just win.Looking forward to the season!!! Edited by orngnblk