Clay Co @ Van Buren Co

Shozen

77-61 Clay wins. Key took over the game in the 2nd half. Mills had a nice game as well but Tyreke Key proved on the floor why he is the BEST player in this area and one of the best in the entire state.

No one has ever disagreed with you there man! Let it go. Even Van Buren fans have agreed that Key is better. I will go bake Tyreke Key some homemade chocolate chip cookies while wearing a "key for president" badge and make a thread on here about it. I'm just proud of our boys. We played well. Didn't show up the second half like the first but we are definitely a different team than the 1st game. I hope there is a chance we meet again. Jacob Crain, a starter and best offensive rebounder (also who would have guarded Key) had the flu and unfortunately wasn't able to play tonight. No excuses. Both teams played great.

Ok, an outsiders perspective.

Key is very good. Clay is very good. Van Buren is just a little behind and if they were missing a starter like someone on here stated then I would love to see these 2 battle again at full strength! The score is not indicative of how close the game was throughout.

Now, on another note, I've never seen 2 people argue with the air and be so ungraceful in victory as shozen and UC. People keep agreeing with them and they keep saying no, no Key is the best! And then UC keeps coming back with his backhanded compliments about how Mills is a fine or solid player. Which is ok if that's how you describe a D1 player, because that's what Mills is.

• Upvote 2