CENTRAL FOOTBALL COACHLESS AGAIN!

bigbaddude

Kudos for speaking out here. It can be nasty. Good luck.  Since you came here...ill ask. Why did you leave when Bloodsaw took over?

In the spirit of full disclosure, and without saying anything negative about the previous regime, the last coach and I differed greatly in philosophy. Every coach deserves to have 100% loyalty from those who work for and with him, that said, we both felt because of our differences, it was in the best interest of a program that he hire staff that he felt best suited his vision as the head coach. I agreed and we parted ways amicable.

I hope that answers your question. Best Wishes

CB

• 3 weeks later...

Just Chattanooga?.....where in Chattanooga; its a pretty big place......

Booger just sayin89.gif

IDK, I would've posted the exact location if I knew. That was all the info I got from a person that works at the local newspaper. They usually do not have Spring practice articles or tweet about it, had to ask on Twitter to get that. Just show up to Chattanooga Central and East Ridge May 20th and find out, lol.

Booger good....but showin up at 2 places at the same time could present a challenge

Booger just sayin magician-smiley-emoticon.gif

ha-ha, you know what i meant Booger, you could go to either school at different times and ask where it's being held that day. :) I'm not going to get into another belching contest. :)

Edited by TheOgre78

Rumors of who has applied:

Courtney Braswell - DC Bradley(former assistant at Central)

Drew Akins- OC Ooltewah

Tony Webb - HC Lookout Valley

Toby McKenzie - HC Tenn Christian (former assistant at Central)

David Gann - HC North Murray (GA)

Tim James - Assistant Lafayette (GA)(former assistant at Central)

did Toby McKenzie really apply? It would be devastating to the Tn Christian program if he left (I know he didn't get the job, but I am surprised he applied).

By the way, what I have heard about CB is that you got a great coach.

Edited by FootballFan51

Scrimmage: Scott County, Chattanooga Central and East Ridge in Chattanooga on May 20.

If anyone goes please give your impressions of all 3 teams. :) I'm not sure how many players Chattanooga Central and East Ridge return, I saw CE went 0-10 and East Ridge 12-0 until

Notre Dame N

Class 3A Quarterfinal at Finley Stadium   L 27-55

I know a little about Scott's returning players(still have last year's local preview newspaper), they have their QB, RBs, and atleast 1 WR and I think a couple OL starters returning. Finished 4th in their region behind Alcoa, CAK, Kingston(was a close game 14-10). Both East Ridge and Scott played Loudon in 2015, Scott 42-6, ER 27-8.

Edited by TheOgre78