CENTRAL FOOTBALL COACHLESS AGAIN!

bigbaddude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've spent alot of time reading this post and it appears that I've made some enemies, Let me start off by saying, to anyone I have offended, mistreated, or made to feel in any way like less of a person I apologize from the bottom of my heart.

I understand I've had a checkered past, to say the very least, and no doubt will make many more mistakes in the future. But one thing I can promise, I will always act on behalf and in the best interest of our players and our community. There is no doubt that you all wont always agree with the decisions that I make, and that's ok, life would be boring if everyone simply agreed, but every decision I make, I do with the best interest of our football players at mind.This is not a responsibility I, nor my staff, will take lightly. But I want to be abundantly clear, that our goal is not simply to win football games, our primary goal is to build great men who will embody the spirit of our community and will grow to become great men, great fathers, and successful contributors to society. 

I know several of you are skeptical about the way the program will be run so allow me to put your minds at ease, my philosophy is simple; People, Process and Product. We will find the right people in the program from coaches, players, to all those involved to help us become better. We will constantly evaluate, tweak, and change, if necessary, the process by which we do things. Inevitably, if the people and the process are continually evaluated and improved upon, then the product will improve as well. 

I am not asking you all to believe in me, I am asking you to trust in the process. I cant claim i am the "best" guy for the job, but I am the right guy for the job. No one will ever out work me, no one will ever care for our kids as much as i do. This program, these kids, and this community are everything to me and I will do all that is in my power to see it return to success. I encourage you all to come by anytime, all practices, workouts, scrimmages, games, meetings, etc.... are wide open to the public. Please come by, see our kids, see the beginning stages of the process, be apart of the retooling of this program.

I realize this is unorthodox for a coach to do, but I wanted to be completely open and transparent with you all because I know what Central means to this community and if you are apart of this community you are a vital part of our program. Thank you for your time

God Bless,

Cortney D. Braswell

Head Football Coach