CENTRAL FOOTBALL COACHLESS AGAIN!

bigbaddude

• 1 year later...
On 7/23/2016 at 2:07 PM, JustAfan15 said:

If you're a Central alumni, supporter, seasonal fan, etc. And you are not happy with the hiring of Coach Braswell at your program then there is a good chance you wouldn't be happy with any hire, especially if you felt that way after meeting him. I'm here to tell you that I personally know Coach Braswell through mutual friends and he is in my opinion one of the best younger coaches in the area and in the state. He Will be a state title winning coach before it's said and done, one way or another. He is extremely football smart, truly and deeply cares for his players/staff/program, he knows how to win and is never satisfied with where he is. He always wants to be improving, finding ways to make his program better and better the situations of his players and program. I have been lucky to have played at and coached at successful programs who have done it the right way and taught that to me and I'm telling you right now... I would coach for C. Braswell any day of the week.

Well..you got one thing right..."hes never satisfied with where he is."  Just another one using Central as a stepping stone.  Gotta lay blame where its due though...the committee that hired him.  

Change the name to Harrison High School and give the community an identity. What happened at Central in the city 50-100 years ago should be respected and honored, but it's 15 miles away and has nothing to do with Harrison. Imagine a school with the name Howard or Red Bank "moving" (opening) to Soddy Daisy or east Hamilton County, keeping the Howard or RB name and records and expecting the community to really buy into it. There's nothing Central about Harrison.

On 2/4/2016 at 9:42 PM, bigbaddude said:

Who takes it this time....Bloodsaw is out after 1 year. ...thoughts? Comments?

thought is....he was there 2 years, not 1

comment......he has moved 8x in his 9 or 10 year coachin career....he may stay  2 or 3 years down there ifthey dont fir him first

hes a man on the move

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

On 2/23/2018 at 9:27 AM, Indian said:

Change the name to Harrison High School and give the community an identity. What happened at Central in the city 50-100 years ago should be respected and honored, but it's 15 miles away and has nothing to do with Harrison. Imagine a school with the name Howard or Red Bank "moving" (opening) to Soddy Daisy or east Hamilton County, keeping the Howard or RB name and records and expecting the community to really buy into it. There's nothing Central about Harrison.

Dunlap High has nice ring to it

Booger just sayin :thumb:

3 hours ago, tistheseason said:

Id like to see Grabowski myself.  He got the shaft over at RB.  Darn good coach.

ant hapnin.....hes gonna b settin his sights on winnin that Freddy Fender Karaoke trophy, eatin free chicken lip tacos and guzzlin Green Card Cervezas at El Metates every night

Booger just sayin SClogoGold.jpg