CENTRAL FOOTBALL COACHLESS AGAIN!

bigbaddude

If anyone goes please give your impressions of all 3 teams. :) I'm not sure how many players Chattanooga Central and East Ridge return, I saw CE went 0-10 and East Ridge 12-0 until

Notre Dame N

Class 3A Quarterfinal at Finley Stadium L 27-55

I know a little about Scott's returning players(still have last year's local preview newspaper), they have their QB, RBs, and atleast 1 WR and I think a couple OL starters returning. Finished 4th in their region behind Alcoa, CAK, Kingston(was a close game 14-10). Both East Ridge and Scott played Loudon in 2015, Scott 42-6, ER 27-8.

Also Kingston beat Greenback a little 1A school in overtime.☺

Also Kingston beat Greenback a little 1A school in overtime.☺

Kingston has been down from years past atleast especially compared to when I went to Scott 93-97. GB is GB, really doesn't matter if their up against a 1A-2A or whoever, they come to play no matter what, just like Coalfield & Oneida. I remember the first scrimmage I saw GB in, at Oneida vs the Highlanders & Indians I think spring 1994 and I'd never heard of the area but they played like a way larger school.

Sorry not trying to spam the 3A-4A forum with 1A-2A talk. :)

Anyway, I still would like to know more about East Ridge 2016, from the 2015 record looks like they were a really solid 4A team. :)

• 2 months later...

HARDSHIPS!!! Players that should go there do not...IMPORTANCE!!! football is not Important to the kids that Central is LEFT with due to said hardships....nor is it important to the administration, just graduation rate ( which IS important ) until it IS important, Football is JUST SOMETHING TO DO for those kids. P.S. Braswell Will NOT get that job!

How did that prediction work out?'haha

If you're a Central alumni, supporter, seasonal fan, etc. And you are not happy with the hiring of Coach Braswell at your program then there is a good chance you wouldn't be happy with any hire, especially if you felt that way after meeting him. I'm here to tell you that I personally know Coach Braswell through mutual friends and he is in my opinion one of the best younger coaches in the area and in the state. He Will be a state title winning coach before it's said and done, one way or another. He is extremely football smart, truly and deeply cares for his players/staff/program, he knows how to win and is never satisfied with where he is. He always wants to be improving, finding ways to make his program better and better the situations of his players and program. I have been lucky to have played at and coached at successful programs who have done it the right way and taught that to me and I'm telling you right now... I would coach for C. Braswell any day of the week.