Gibson County 2016

BPM how are things looking at Milan

Should be a really good team. O Line and running backs look very solid. LaMartez Brooks is the best athlete on the team and he will be back at wideout and returning kicks. Most of the starters return on the defense.

Morris has committed the off season to catching Liberty both in conditioning and in the weight room. So hopefully that will happen but we will see. Got several other good teams in the schedule in USJ, Dyersburg, Westview, Huntingdon and Trenton. But these Dawgs will be ready.

By the way... If you know my buddy coach Pack over there tell him Walters from West says hey.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a really good team. O Line and running backs look very solid. LaMartez Brooks is the best athlete on the team and he will be back at wideout and returning kicks. Most of the starters return on the defense.

Morris has committed the off season to catching Liberty both in conditioning and in the weight room. So hopefully that will happen but we will see. Got several other good teams in the schedule in USJ, Dyersburg, Westview, Huntingdon and Trenton. But these Dawgs will be ready.

By the way... If you know my buddy coach Pack over there tell him Walters from West says hey.

Will do. I'm going to try to find out the scoop on our coaching search at the basketball game

I hope you guys get a good one.

On a completely different note.... I heard you guys had a choir director at the high school that might be retiring this year? Know anything about that??

I'll ask. I asked about the football job at the basketball game last night and from what I was told Hughes has had several people with nearby ties encouraging him to reach out to the old Cheatham County coach. I was told he grew up and went to school here and would be a popular choice.

I'll ask. I asked about the football job at the basketball game last night and from what I was told Hughes has had several people with nearby ties encouraging him to reach out to the old Cheatham County coach. I was told he grew up and went to school here and would be a popular choice.

You mean the guy that's in Stewart co now?? If so he is a good one. Cody Finley I believe.