7-AAA State Championship Dominance Since 2010

WarriorFan

I think Bradley Co and Cumberland Co from Region 3AAA have a legit chance to beat Stewart's Creek or Riverdale on their home courts. I think both sub-state games be won by the home team. Don't know who the Region champs will be, but I would say Bradley and Riverdale are the favorites.

Tell us about Bradley Central and Cumberland Co.... :popcorneater:

Tell us about Bradley Central and Cumberland Co.... :popcorneater:

Well. Stop Howard then you stop Bradley. Cumberland girls are solid but it will depend on simply how well they are finding each other on offense. They are at their best when several girls are scoring. Sometimes they don't move well. Bradley has Howard who does everything for them then Hughes I guess. After that not very deep on the bench. Howard can carry them but none of the rest are on her level. What's the lowdown on Lawrence and Riverdale? Good luck to all.

We will just have to wait and see who can beat the mighty 7aaa this year. Let's talk about Riverdale and their past success. How are all their great players doing at the college level? How is Insell doing at the college level? Middleton was the best player in HS I ever saw in my 9 year career coaching. How is she doing at UT? How is UT doing? UT has dropped so far they attend Elizabethton games recruiting their post player. That's what's wrong with their program they have to recruit from Elizabethton. How about Insell at MTSU? What have they won nationally? They had the Riverdale pipeline with Jones and Petty. Where is Jones playing? How come the great Insell couldn't keep her? Petty has more turnovers in 2 years than some guards have in a career. Riverdale will most likely win again this year but it doesn't mean a thing to anyone but to few people in our great country.

• 2 weeks later...

I predict Riverdale will start the 2016-17 season ranked in the top 10 in the country.  The Gold Ball is gonna stay in Riverdale's trophy case for the next 5+ years.  This team started only 1 senior.  The talent coming to the 'Dale in the next few years is ridiculous.  There is Riverdale.....then there is everyone else in TN.  Riverdale could beat a lot of college teams today.  I'm not saying the big time programs so y'all don't even start trying to throw insults.  You have to see them play to understand.