Region 2 Tournament

tnchad1980

From what I can tell, Barnes wants to do a lot of the same things that Ogan did, simply because they work when executed properly. Powell doesn't have a point guard like Fields this year, but they do have a few shooters. As usual, a pretty fundamentally sound bunch. They just don't have the all-around team to compete with an athletic group like OR straight up. I hate to use the word "gimmicky," but that's what Powell will have to do to beat OR this year; I expect them to try something to slow the game down.

Dallas Fields was awesome. Is that his little brother that's on your team this year? He's going to be a good one. Honestly, if I was Powell's coach I would play the kid I am talking about more than the one who is the actual starter. I think Fields is better, but just my opinion.

Dallas Fields was awesome. Is that his little brother that's on your team this year? He's going to be a good one. Honestly, if I was Powell's coach I would play the kid I am talking about more than the one who is the actual starter. I think Fields is better, but just my opinion.

Yeah, that is Dallas' younger brother Quinton I believe.

He needs to take his academics more seriously before he will see the court.  

Uh oh. I hate to hear that. I hope he gets that worked out. He has too much talent to waste it sitting on the bench, but more important things need to come first. Best wishes to the kid.

Edited by SweetScience