National Preps

barbwire

Eli has participated in almost every major out-of-town off season tourney since he was 9 years old. He took his chances at Fargo last summer and placed 5th. Other than Murphy or Chalifoux, I couldn't think of anyone else that has competed against the "best of the rest". At one time or another, he has wrestled at least 5 top 20 kids in the nation from 120lbs to 152lbs. The kid may need a break. I guess I'm sort of sensitive about my nephew.

• Upvote 1

I didn't mean it as a slight to the young man, just relaying what I heard from a couple of Irishmen...but as good as he's been in TN for as long as I can remember, it's frustrating that he won't travel to compete against the best of the rest.

Was he not a USA Wrestling Cadet All-American last year in Fargo, ND?

• Upvote 1

He rolled his ankle wrestling live with Ben Stacey. Who else would have known about it that could have disseminated the information in a false light?

I 100% do not believe It was the varsity staff or a FR employee.

Ghouse said yesterday that he heard Eli rolled an ankle and then the troll took it and ran with it. Not worth the continued discussion.