Blackman- Riverdale (rematch)

Guest JESUSISLIFE2

Hey Slim589, I know earlier in the week you said if i was at a game come and see you. Well i'll be at the game tommorow night. I'll be sitting in the student section. If you see me shout my a holla or if i see you I'll shout you one. I'll be wearing my light blue Eddie George Titan jersey. Hope i see you there. :D

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest titansfan

olineathlete i was reading the threads and notice that you go to jokeland. what makes you think that riverdale will blow blackman away if ya can even stay in the game with them. do you remember who beat LINCOLN CO. and OAKLAND...LET ME GUESS UMMM O YEA BLACKMAN BLAZE.

Guest titansfan

Enough with all the fighting and aruging lets just let the teams play. only tomorrow will tell which team is the better team. so good luck to both of ya RHS & BHS sorry that ya had to get beat out oakland believe me we would much rather be playing ya this friday

peace out

As a matter of fact Riverdale hates Blackman much more than they hate Oakland. Yeah Riverdale vs. Oakland is the traditional Battle of the Boro but now times have changed and it truly is Riverdale vs Blackman next year it will be Oakland vs Siegel as the big rivalry like it or not times have changed.....Go Warriors

hey region4fan, good to see u made it on tonigh. I couldnt make it, i was writng my term paper. It stinks yea, anyway, i wanted to ask you who your son was that played in 98. My brother played in 98 on varsity, j/w who your boy was. what number he was if u dont wanna mention names, cuz i can go look it up on the plaque in the other room.

Guest easyd70

blazep, a message board is not for aruging. It's for sharing opinions and talking about ideas.

I'm a moderator of a messageboard, www.dsmtuners.com

Don't tell me what a messageboard is for. It's obvious that you're another ignorant highschooler.

I'll be at the game to. I'm leaving UT Friday afternoon. I hope to see some of you there.

And yes, I will be on the Blackman Sideline. :D

Wow did I miss alot since the last time I posted on page 7 or 8? You guys went at each other tooth and nail! What's funny is it wasn't with anyone from Riverdale!(lol) region4fan until I got down to the last few threads I thought you had lost your mind the way you were argueing with those kids about all that jargan! Olineathlete, I respect your opinion on the outcome! Your predicting with your head and that's pretty much how everyone is thinking! That's fine as long as your cheering for us! Hey, that's also Riverdale's outlook on the game, but that could easily be the edge we need in this game! I'll be honest, I think that was what happened in the playoff game last year! They had the big head going into the game and Blackman hit them smack in the mouth before they knew what happened! I think half time saved them b/c it gave the coaches time to regroup and settle down their team! This isn't meant to be an excuss, I've said it before and I'll say it again "Riverdale was the "Best" team "last year" and deserved to be the 5a Champs! Not this year though! :o

Too all the Blackman football players: All you guys know who your old buddy slim is, and you know I'm your #1 fan! I've told you guys all year I "BELIEVE", **NOW** it's time to make believers out of the rest of the state! I still say we haven't played to our full potential(which should scare the crap out of every team left)! Seniors it's all up to you guys! I want another home game! Make it happen if not only for yourselves, do it for your #1 fan your old buddy slim! :):):):):):):):):)

[Edited by slim589 on 11-22-02 2:45P]

Guest musicbrat25

I don't want to get on here and trash talk RHS. I believe there's enough on here as it is. I do want to say that I'm a diehard Blackman fan. I hope you guys win this. You don't need to win it to prove yourselves to anyone. You need to win it for yourselves. So go out there and give it everything you have. Whether you win or lose, you've had an AWESOME season. A season you should be proud of.

However I do want to say something that has bothered me since this whole thread got started. Why is it that the Oakland fans are the ones dogging us on here rather than Riverdale? I think it's kind of stupid you're dogging us when we WEREN'T the team who knocked you guys out. There's always next year.

Well anyways, the outcome of this game only proves that our region is strong. I'm gonna to support whoever wins tonight on the road to state.

GO BLAZE!!!#25, #52, #22, and #67 :)

Sorry smallz u still don't know your facts I am not a Lincoln Co person I am a Riverdale person my son plays at Riverdale I USED to be a Falcon many many years ago!And I know what the players did I was there incase you missed it my son plays!!And yes Blackman beat Lincoln Co but we beat them when it counted and we will beat Blackman tonight when it counts!Come back and talk trash when the Blaze wins a state championship!!!Hahahahahahahahahaha :D

[Edited by stumpman13 on 11-22-02 5:14P]