Hampton vs Meigs. Replay of 2015 sub state ?

Newsworthy

Pretty sure there's not gonna be a slaughter....Best game I've saw all season is what I'm hoping for..... SOS means nothing at this point in the season.

BTW I'm glad to see Jones made it back. Broke my heart to see him have to go out at that Marion Co. game. He's got heart and drive. Nothing but respect for him from me.

Means a lot, thank you.....he's a good kid that just loves the game(s) and winning.

I expect a game like last season's....These boys will have a pretty good feel for one another I believe

Good luck to Hampton tonight. If I wasn't driving down to Oak Ridge to see Crockett I would be up there. Go Bulldogs and Pioneers.

:thumb:

That game should be a barn-burner too!

We just have to come out and play tonight....IF everyone stays within their roll and plays team ball, it will be a good ballgame

Meigs was leg-weary in their loss last night. They won a close game by 3 in the Region semis that was a very physical game.  Then against Grace last night they just couldn't seem to get a break, and they seemed a step slower than usual.  A couple of their starters were visibly winded in the second half.  I'm not sure if the Coach practiced them too much or too hard Wednesday after that physical semi game on Tuesday.  Anyway, if Saturday's game is anything like the one last year it should be exciting!

Did any of you Hampton fans attend any of the games in the mid to late 60's, when Buck was coaching?

Gameday!

I'm pulling for and picking Hampton, but I'm nervous.  I only saw Meigs once, last Thursday.  I'll trust blitzinbuc if he says they were leg weary.  Meadows really impressed me early in the game, but he did seem tired in the 2nd half and I thought Arnold's height bothered his shot, too.  I don't know how much size Hampton has, but that might be the key.  Moore was the one player that never seemed to slow down.  Offensively, he pretty much kept Meigs in the game the 2nd half.  He was a threat shooting outside, but drove to the hole if they played him close.  I know Ned will have those boys ready.  Hampton hosting a sub-state game is the best atmosphere I ever played in, so I'm hoping that home court advantage makes the difference.

Edited by KnoxMoJo

Gameday!

I'm pulling for and picking Hampton, but I'm nervous.  I only saw Meigs once, last Thursday.  I'll trust blitzinbuc if he says they were leg weary.  Meadows really impressed me early in the game, but he did seem tired in the 2nd half and I thought Arnold's height bothered his shot, too.  I don't know how much size Hampton has, but that might be the key.  Moore was the one player that never seemed to slow down.  Offensively, he pretty much kept Meigs in the game the 2nd half.  He was a threat shooting outside, but drove to the hole if they played him close.  I know Ned will have those boys ready.  Hampton hosting a sub-state game is the best atmosphere I ever played in, so I'm hoping that home court advantage makes the difference.

We'll have a ballgame in H-Town tonight!

good luck dogs! we gotta go to the private school tonight! ughh!! 

Have a safe trip to Karns old24eagle.  I'll be there on the other side, hopefully with my back against the wall around center court.  Would be good to meet up, but I'll be busy chasing my 6-year old around.  :)