Sectionals............ALL CLASSES

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They ran that play to Howard several times. Worked a lot. At this point in the season you need more scoring. Another thing I noticed. Where was the crowd. 3/4 full at best. Is the nation shrinking? I can remember when the Smiddy would be full to the top on both sides for a substate.

Oh I know they ran that play before, just commenting on the execution on that one time that was perfection and the foul that made it a 4 point play, at that time. BIG play for the win.

I was surprised a bit as well, not so much at SC's crowd being small, but at Bradley's. However, I have to think that SC being a new school, and I was asked more than once who and where were they from, that most had no clue they were a new Rutherford County School. In years past we played Shelbyville or White County and every one knew those names.....

Stewart's Creek*....but yes I agree, Bradley got sloppy when they had that 15 point lead early in the 4th. I think they were getting a little to excited, they're still a fairly young team. Howard was the best player on the floor, no doubt. Bradley really needs one more really good player to compliment Howard and Hughes.

Well the coach said he would like to have a big girl inside to complement what he has now. But you play with what you got, and what they have is not too shabby. And it's not like they are exactly small either. Outsized SC pretty much across the board.

I have not said much about her, but Howard can be a really outstanding talent. Plays well everywhere on the floor.

Well the coach said he would like to have a big girl inside to complement what he has now. But you play with what you got, and what they have is not too shabby. And it's not like they are exactly small either. Outsized SC pretty much across the board.

I have not said much about her, but Howard can be a really outstanding talent. Plays well everywhere on the floor.

they're really really good. Coach has done an outstanding job playing to his team's strengths, and hiding their weaknesses as much as possible.

I have not said much about her, but Howard can be a really outstanding talent. Plays well everywhere on the floor.

Put Howard on EH. WV or McMinn you'd get the same results. She's that good. True D1 talent doesn't come along like that everyday. I did see her ignore the coach more than once when he wanted to pull it out. She drove and shot. The lead went down and I know she's a sophomore but the team follows her lead. She plays aggressive they play the same. She pulls the ball out they all spread the floor. But in the end if you look at SC s games this year they were up and down. I'd say out rebounding them was they key in most of their losses. Not a great outside shooting team probably depended on second and third chance shots. Good luck to the Bearettes.