Cordova & East should hope to avoid Blackman

megatron

There are plenty of teams here that people didn't expect here . Love that you annoint these teams you are great fans . It's decided on the court not here . They are teen agers and its tournament basketball anything can happen so how bout East and Blackman win their first round games first . Then talk . Some 30 plus years ago we walked into Vandy (state tournament held there ) We werent suppose to be there all we did is make it to the finals before we saw one of the best Memphis east teams ever . I believe their guard was Andre Turner you might have heard of him . Lol AA back then . So anything can happen lets have fun in the glass house

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are plenty of teams here that people didn't expect here . Love that you annoint these teams you are great fans . It's decided on the court not here . They are teen agers and its tournament basketball anything can happen so how bout East and Blackman win their first round games first . Then talk . Some 30 plus years ago we walked into Vandy (state tournament held there ) We werent suppose to be there all we did is make it to the finals before we saw one of the best Memphis east teams ever . I believe their guard was Andre Turner you might have heard of him . Lol AA back then . So anything can happen lets have fun in the glass house

Never said it couldn't be done. We all know the saying "Anything could happen." However, I think it will be a tall task for Science Hill and I personally don't see them with the upset. Would love for it to happen though. I'd love to see both NE TN teams (Science Hill and Crockett) make it to the Final.

Andre Turner graduated from Memphis Mitchell ... not East, but ... we got your point. However, this what message boards are for ... to anoint one team better the others before the game is played. Haven't you realized that by now?

Carry on.

Edited by kwc