Clay Co vs Hampton

uknoit2

I'm glad I'm not the only one on here that can look at this game and get the real picture!

Hampton's sos is ridiculous! They haven't seen hardly any decent teams and when they did it was either a loss or very close!  Clay by 15

You're correct 'playa....We pitiful...Just saddened you got the 'real picture' of us

Sos means nothing, Hampton has been there three years straight and been competitive the last two on tough first round draws, as celina was last year against grace. I hope this game turns out as good as I think it will.

I'm not sure what chance we have....They have a player that nobody on Earth can stop...A center that truly is a beast (by my own admission)...No press, man-up D, nor Zone can work to slow em, much less stop em...And Apparently they have played the state's top teams all season long...Heck fire, even Mitchell fans weren't this confident about handing out butt whippings the last couple years!!  :roflolk:

I have made no predictions, except to say I believe we can win this game...Just commented on what I've noted in CC games I've watched.

The only thing I know for sure is, we're coming to play...Just like we have the last two years...If they can stomp us, more power to em

Edited by uknoit2

I'm all for cc but people that get on here and post without a clue what the other team is capable of hits a nerve for me, yes Clay county is a very solid team as all the teams are left and they all have my respect.

All the respect in the world for CC's game....And we're practicing like it and will play like it

I'm not sure what chance we have....They have a player that nobody on Earth can stop...A center that truly is a beast (by my own admission)...No press, man-up D, nor Zone can work to slow em, much less stop em...And Apparently they have played the state's top teams all season long...Heck fire, even Mitchell fans weren't this confident about handing out butt whippings the last couple years!!  :roflolk:

I have made no predictions, except to say I believe we can win this game...Just commented on what I've noted in CC games I've watched.

The only thing I know for sure is, we're coming to play...Just like we have the last two years...If they can stomp us, more power to em

Confidence vs cockiness...some of us learn it with age.  I'll assume some on here are young enough not to have learned yet.

Confidence vs cockiness...some of us learn it with age.  I'll assume some on here are young enough not to have learned yet.

Yea...One or two...Others seem 1st class.

Their coach may not have known anything about us last week as he claimed....But if he's anywhere near as good as they say, he knows us enough by now to know what to expect....Lay ya dollar his opinions wouldn't line up with some on here...But then again, I hope they do!  ^_^