Clay Co vs Hampton

uknoit2

Sorry Sho, but Sevier wasn't impressive...They got beat by science hill, who got beat by Unicoi Co, who we beat handily at Unicoi Co.

But this one will be Hampton vs Clay Co....should be interesting!

UC, SOS means absolutely nothing! It's all about match-ups...Hampton has proven this over and over and over in football and basketball.

Ok you just used an analogy of 4 different teams that have absolutely nothing to do with the matchup between Clay and Hampton and we are suppose to think you are someone who knows anything about the game of basketball? Here's one for ya... My daddy whipped your daddy's brother who could always whip your daddy so that means my sister is tougher than your sister.... Makes just as much sense as your ridiculous comparison to Sevier getting beat by Science Hill who Unicoi beat who Hampton beat. For real? You're going with that??? Yeah SOS alright lol.

Ok you just used an analogy of 4 different teams that have absolutely nothing to do with the matchup between Clay and Hampton and we are suppose to think you are someone who knows anything about the game of basketball? Here's one for ya... My daddy whipped your daddy's brother who could always whip your daddy so that means my sister is tougher than your sister.... Makes just as much sense as your ridiculous comparison to Sevier getting beat by Science Hill who Unicoi beat who Hampton beat. For real? You're going with that??? Yeah SOS alright lol.

I was being told that CC beating Sevier was an accomplishment...Used as an example of how CC had a tougher schedule...I was showing that it wasn't a good example...It's clearly understandable if read within context.

With that said, best if you try and belittle someone else...I'm not that one

Go Hampton. Good luck for the big MC.

Pujo had best out look on the,game,so far. Key and Maybry really good players. The rest good role players. #33 shoots the ball well but disappears at times. #10 good steady player but doesn't try to score. Alot of time they are watching and waiting key to bail out the offensive. I believe press will frustrate guards for clay. Key will have to bring the ball up.

Should be great game

You still planning on being there Thursday morning? If so, I'll get there early enuff to meet up

That would be interesting. I do think CC would be the favorite but not a lock by any means.

I have this gm CC -1.5 Total 122pts

The #s say the score is gonna be 62-60 CC.

The above is calculating the entire season.

Which is honestly so close. From the month of Feb until now the #s show Hampton 61-60.

Which would make the gm a Pick with a total 121.

I have this gm CC -1.5 Total 122pts

The #s say the score is gonna be 62-60 CC.

The above is calculating the entire season.

Which is honestly so close. From the month of Feb until now the #s show Hampton 61-60.

Which would make the gm a Pick with a total 121.

Bet its pretty accurate on an average night. Game ON