Clay Co vs Hampton

uknoit2

Pujo is going to say I've went fully over to the other side, but I'm going to ride down this afternoon for the Grace game.  Have to come back tonight for work tomorrow, so won't be at the H-town game tomorrow.  I'll try to do updates on the Grace thread during the game.  Hoping to make it in time to see part of the BTW game.

Pujo is going to say I've went fully over to the other side, but I'm going to ride down this afternoon for the Grace game.  Have to come back tonight for work tomorrow, so won't be at the H-town game tomorrow.  I'll try to do updates on the Grace thread during the game.  Hoping to make it in time to see part of the BTW game.

I hope to be in town in time to watch GCA play.

Pride? You on here? You gonna be in attendance today?

No need to pack an over night bag.

This feller here must know his stuff lol.

Been reading on the T for many many years now, so I'm not exactly new to this stuff besides the fact that I haven't actually posted anything, till now. Pretty close to you Hampton folk on here, know most of ya as a matter of fact. I'll keep my comments to myself until tomorrow after the game. I've been studying and doing my research, don't think it will pan out like a few are assuming, of course I could be wrong, but that's why they play the game! Good luck to those Dogs from Hampton, and Good luck to the boys from Celina and safe travels. Who ever the last one is to leave Hampton tonight, be sure to turn out the lights.

Big kid at clay moves well for a big kid.

Key can flat out play. The kid is the real deal. After those 2 nothing but role players. If need any scouting info feel free to holla,at me uknoit2

I can only imagine if they still had Endicott, the 6-9 kid averaged 15ppg and made All District is 8AA......would be a 3 headed monster

I can only imagine if they still had Endicott, the 6-9 kid averaged 15ppg and made All District is 8AA......would be a 3 headed monster

They had Endicott last year and the team was no where near as good as this years. The turmoil for Endicott to not be the go to guy because of Key caused major issues. They actually play as a team this year.

Anyone know the size of cc starting 5? and point averages?

6' Russell 12 ppg, If he is hot he hit 5 straight 3s vs Clarkrange in the first quarter of the district champ. Takes a TON of charges. I would put him at probably most in the state this year. (Junior)

6'1 Copas 6 ppg, Rebounds,good defense, does the little things. Can score if needed. (Senior)

6'2 Browning 12 ppg, shoots the 3 very well and all around solid player. Handles the ball if Key is out. (Senior)

6'3 Key, well 30.4 ppg, one in a blue moon talent in single A. (Junior)

6'4/6'5 Maybry 15-20 ppg depending, big wide body, rebounds well and if he is on it will be a tough night. Does get into foul trouble sometimes. (Senior)

5'8 Smith 10 ppg, shoots the 3 extremely well and will give much needed boost off the bench. Better cover him at all times. (Sophomore)

5'10 Ogletree 4 ppg, Hustler, great defense, will come off the bench and give good solid minutes. (Freshman)

5'10 Silk 2-4 ppg depending. Solid rebounding, defense, and can score. (Freshman)

5'6 Kimes 2 ppg. Hustles, very good ball handler and defense for his size. Actually rebounds very well. (Freshman)

Edited by Shozen

This feller here must know his stuff lol.

Been reading on the T for many many years now, so I'm not exactly new to this stuff besides the fact that I haven't actually posted anything, till now. Pretty close to you Hampton folk on here, know most of ya as a matter of fact. I'll keep my comments to myself until tomorrow after the game. I've been studying and doing my research, don't think it will pan out like a few are assuming, of course I could be wrong, but that's why they play the game! Good luck to those Dogs from Hampton, and Good luck to the boys from Celina and safe travels. Who ever the last one is to leave Hampton tonight, be sure to turn out the lights.

'Little, as a newbie, no matter the outcome, always be 1st class...Got enough posters that are not...Especially some "long timers". :D

Hope you loaded the mule!

The Endicott boy wanted to be the sole star on a team that doesn't play that way even with the talent of Key. They play team ball. That's why they're back again and well his team isn't. Seeing as how CC big guy was chosen as regional MVP, I think they've done just fine without him.

6' Russell 12 ppg, If he is hot he hit 5 straight 3s vs Clarkrange in the first quarter of the district champ. Takes a TON of charges. I would put him at probably most in the state this year.

6'1 Copas 6 ppg, Rebounds,good defense, does the little things. Can score if needed.

6'2 Browning 12 ppg, shoots the 3 very well and all around solid player. Handles the ball if Key is out.

6'3 Key, well 30.4 ppg, one in a blue moon talent in single A

6'4/6'5 Maybry 15-20 ppg depending, big wide body, rebounds well and if he is on it will be a tough night. Does get into foul trouble sometimes.

Sho, I see you mention 'taking charges' again...

It's cool to see another program that understands the place for this in the game.

We usually hear a bunch of crying because we "drew too many charges"...If a player wants to play like a bull, he needs to join the rodeo!