Clay Co vs Hampton

uknoit2

On the tssaa single a,capsule. It has key at 26.4

Mabry at 13.4 per game. Browning at 10 a game. Clay is very good but not as tall as shozen thinks. There is no way 33 is 6ft2.

Like I stated earlier clay has one great player. Mabry is very talented kid and can create problems. Rest of players,are just role player. Just don't see the size. 33 shoots well but other kids are streak shooters. No disrespect toward clay hist thing Hampton will be more athletic overall

Mabry at 13.4 per game. Browning at 10 a game. Clay is very good but not as tall as shozen thinks. There is no way 33 is 6ft2.

Like I stated earlier clay has one great player. Mabry is very talented kid and can create problems. Rest of players,are just role player. Just don't see the size. 33 shoots well but other kids are streak shooters. No disrespect toward clay hist thing Hampton will be more athletic overall

We're gonna need to be!

Seems like the fudge a little, you are what you are. We don't have a lot of size but athletic at every position, 2 kids lead us in scoring most of the time but several others chip in.

I'll catch this one on the TSSAA Network. I'll attend Friday, if we make it past VB. 1st things 1st. I'll be interested to hear your opinion of the '16 Rams.

Well, tried my BEST to be there in time...but looks like I'll still be on the road while they're playing...really wanted to watch em today

Safe travels to all. I will try to be at the Grace game tonight to catch up with some old friend from Karns. Hoping to be able to catch the game I did my #s on. CC vs Hampton.

Again terrible to have these games scheduled during the NCAA tournament!

if I have time I may try to run GCA and VB #s to see how close they are!

Great time of the year

Edited by Bigboi20