Van Buren vs Grace Christian

KnoxMoJo

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY HEY! I'll get the ball a roll'n for ya.....Watched some film on VB and  saw GCA vs Meigs...Should be back-to-back defeat of VB by the Rams...GCA's guards are quick and shoot well and the post players are long...12thman's boy and HardKnox's boy will be a problem for VB IMO.

I'll go 12-15 point win

Edited by uknoit2

I saw the last Meigs game and the Cosby game. I was impressed by the talent level and the length you mention. I don't know Hardknox, but met 12thman and gained a lot of respect for the kid and the family. The PG is a great ball handler, but just a freshmen. Starting 2 freshmen in the glass house could be a concern, but these kids today seem to have a lot more experience as freshmen than we did back in the day.

I know nothing about VB other than record. Just never know how things matchup in the Boro.

Caden Mills for VB is a stud. Second best player around this area behind Tyreke Key. Against Clay Co he had 27 and 28 points respectively in their two meetings. Outside of him they are mediocre. I expect GCA to win by 10.

Schedules don't mean much at this point but VB plays a VERY weak schedule. Theirs is def. the weakest of the final 8. 4 of their losses came to 7A schools Clay and Jackson Co which was the only good teams they played this year besides Fulton which was their only other loss.

Edited by Shozen

Thanks Shozen. Once you put Mills name in, it wasn't hard to find some info on him. He does look like a stud player. Lanky 6'5" Mills vs lanky 6'8" Arnold should be a fun matchup to watch.

From what I saw, Grace has quite a bit of talent and depth all around. They seemed to be playing well together as a team the last couple weeks, but anything can happen.

Thanks Shozen. Once you put Mills name in, it wasn't hard to find some info on him. He does look like a stud player. Lanky 6'5" Mills vs lanky 6'8" Arnold should be a fun matchup to watch.

From what I saw, Grace has quite a bit of talent and depth all around. They seemed to be playing well together as a team the last couple weeks, but anything can happen.

Mills is going to be the main threat. He does it all at 6'5. He shoots the 3 very well so don't expect him to be a post player. All around solid game. Someone asked about the games vs Clay. Truthfully Clay was just that much of a better team his year. VB kept it fairly close at VB but Clay pulled away after halftime.

GCA has A LOT of LENGTH!!!  They disrupt a lot of shots.  It will be a shooter's game I believe.