Van Buren vs Grace Christian

KnoxMoJo

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mills is going to be the main threat. He does it all at 6'5. He shoots the 3 very well so don't expect him to be a post player. All around solid game. Someone asked about the games vs Clay. Truthfully Clay was just that much of a better team his year. VB kept it fairly close at VB but Clay pulled away after halftime.

If you think Clay is 30 points better than VB because of one game very early in the season you're crazy

If you think Clay is 30 points better than VB because of one game very early in the season you're crazy

Once again someone's feelings are hurt. Did I say Clay was 30 points better? Clay is clearly the better team by a pretty wide margin seeing they won at VB by 16. So let's take the average. Clay is a 23 point better team than VB guranteed.

I have a shoulder for you to cry on after GCA wins. Just let me know when you're ready to collect on the offer.

I don't know if your intentionally being dumb or what but it was a 6 point game before VB had to start fouling at the end. VB was up at the half by 2 with a player out. So if all that makes you think Clay is that much better then more power to you. I think both teams are very good i'm not being disrespectful at all but i don't think Clay is that much better. I really don't know what VB has to do to get some respect. Apparently making to state back to back years isn't enough.

Edited by FutureCOY

I don't know if your intentionally being dumb or what but it was a 6 point game before VB had to start fouling at the end. VB was up at the half by 2 with a player out. So if all that makes you think Clay is that much better then more power to you. I think both teams are very good i'm not being disrespectful at all but i don't think Clay is that much better. I really don't know what VB has to do to get some respect. Apparently making to state back to back years isn't enough.

What are you talking about? Who hasn't given them respect because people are picking GCA? Who has VB beaten that was any good besides the sectional against JC and maybe Marion County? Exactly, no one. You lost 5 games all year to the only good teams you played which says something.

I was also at the game. It was an 10 point lead for Clay then the fouling began. It was a 6 point lead in the 3rd you are correct there.

Edited by Shozen